Who wins and how?   

52 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 892
  • Created
  • Last Reply
40 minutes ago, ColinBollocks said:

Back to Schaub, he said on the Showtime feed of the Wilder/Fury LA press conference that Tyson Fury is the best talker in sports. Even Ranallo had to call him out on it. What a thing to come out with during a McGregor fight week.

Christ. I'm a fan of Fury, but he's not a great talker by any stretch. He's decent enough, and he's entertaining, but he's definitely one of those guys who does his talkingĀ better in the ring thanĀ outside of it.

1 hour ago, David said:

Christ. I'm a fan of Fury, but he's not a great talker by any stretch. He's decent enough, and he's entertaining, but he's definitely one of those guys who does his talkingĀ better in the ring thanĀ outside of it.

What on earth are you on about now. The ONLY reason anybody watches Fury is because he talks so much shite, he has literally never been in a good fight and stinks the joint out every time he boxes. The only time he got close was Cunningham and that was only because he got dropped and had to actually fight his way back into it. If he had no personality nobody would give an ounce of a shit.

17 minutes ago, Ambulance Chaser said:

What on earth are you on about now. The ONLY reason anybody watches Fury is because he talks so much shite, he has literally never been in a good fight and stinks the joint out every time he boxes. The only time he got close was Cunningham and that was only because he got dropped and had to actually fight his way back into it. If he had no personality nobody would give an ounce of a shit.

šŸ˜

Ā 

17 minutes ago, Carbomb said:

Are you saying, David, that you're doing the forum equivalent of stink-boxing?Ā šŸ˜‰

That right there is the equivalent of an exasperated look and a knowing smile for the dear fella. He's ventured into a section of the forum that is foreign to him, he knows not our ways, where we judge men in various states of undress on their actual fighting ability as well as their ability to "pop a crowd" or "sell a seat."

I'm also guessing that when he asked "who the fuck I was" previously, he' hasn't "smartened himself up" by getting himself a paid membership, as he'd know better than to provide me opportunity to engage with himĀ šŸ˜

• Paid Members

Yeah, that's nonsence from Schaub. Im not sure if Americans see Fury differently but he's always been a bit of an embarrassment on the mic, a bit too try hard and usually talking bollocks. I think the appeal is that he makes for car crash-like television, if he does something i'll usually tune in but he's far from being a gifted trash talker.

maxresdefault.jpg

Just now, Egg Shen said:

Yeah, that's nonsence from Schaub. Im not sure if Americans see Fury differently but he's always been a bit of an embarrassment on the mic, a bit too try hard and usually talking bollocks. I think the appeal is that he makes for car crash-like television, if he does something i'll usually tune in but he's far from being a gifted trash talker.

maxresdefault.jpg

Exactly. If he wasn't so good at racking up the digits in the win column he'd be a nobody, regardless of his trash-talk.Ā 

His ability on the microphone is embarrassing a lot of the time. He makes an arse of himself more often than not.

Just caught from snippets from the open workout and can see what was said before in regards to Conor looking considerably bigger coming into this. Looks like his tactic is to put on muscle to avoid the takedown as opposed to having the gas tank to try and survive it, which makes sense.

Still plumping for Khabib in the third mind.

23 minutes ago, David said:

Exactly. If he wasn't so good at racking up the digits in the win column he'd be a nobody, regardless of his trash-talk.Ā 

His ability on the microphone is embarrassing a lot of the time. He makes an arse of himself more often than not.

I could outbox 97% of the people he's got in the "win column". If he had the personality of David Price he'd be boxing in a leisure centre in Chorley, it's ALL he has :thumbsup:

• Paid Members

Well the general consensus is the more the muscle you carry, the more prone you are to struggle cardio-wise, so if thats the case Conor's likely gonna be out of puff after defending a few takedowns and thats the last thing he wants to be against Khabib.

Archived