Who wins and how?   

52 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

32 minutes ago, Chunk said:

Another interview, another example of a drug-free Conor.

You do realise that just because someone takes drugs, it doesn't mean they take them all the time? If he's dropping shit at various points there's a good chance that the Khabib presser would be a time where he'd be highly strung and amped up, maybe a little nervous and in need of something.

An interview with Megan Olivi? Not so much.

• Replies 892
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
1 minute ago, David said:

You do realise that just because someone takes drugs, it doesn't mean they take them all the time? If he's dropping shit at various points there's a good chance that the Khabib presser would be a time where he'd be highly strung and amped up, maybe a little nervous and in need of something.

An interview with Megan Olivi? Not so much.

Or maybe he isn't a massive coke-head and a combination of being highly strung, amped up and alcohol could be the reason he seemed 'tweaky' at the presser.

Just now, Chunk said:

Or maybe he isn't a massive coke-head and a combination of being highly strung, amped up and alcohol could be the reason he seemed 'tweaky' at the presser.

Maybe he isn't, but where there's smoke, there's usually some form of fire. And there's been a shitload of smoke all over the place during his downtime from the sport, including his shenanigans at Bellator, and his antics involving buses and other mental shit.

A young guy from his background who went from having fuck all and being on the social to five years later making the dough he did wouldn't be the first to buy into his own hype and hit the hard stuff, would he?

Again though, being partial to coke doesn't mean he has to be on it all the fucking time. There will be times where he's calm.

• Paid Members
1 minute ago, David said:

Maybe he isn't, but where there's smoke, there's usually some form of fire. And there's been a shitload of smoke all over the place during his downtime from the sport, including his shenanigans at Bellator, and his antics involving buses and other mental shit.

A young guy from his background who went from having fuck all and being on the social to five years later making the dough he did wouldn't be the first to buy into his own hype and hit the hard stuff, would he?

Again though, being partial to coke doesn't mean he has to be on it all the fucking time. There will be times where he's calm.

I agree with you. I just don't agree with claiming he's on drugs until such time that there's proper evidence to say that's the case without significant doubt. Give the man the benefit of the doubt.

1 minute ago, Chunk said:

I agree with you. I just don't agree with claiming he's on drugs until such time that there's proper evidence to say that's the case without significant doubt. Give the man the benefit of the doubt.

Him actually being on drugs matters not a jot to me, nor to anyone else here I'd imagine. 

I, along with others, are just commenting on his appearance and behaviour. Simple as that. I'm just pointing out that if he is partial to some of the white stuff it doesn't mean he's on it all the time, so you don't need to reference how he doesn't looked drugged up when you post a video of him.

• Paid Members
3 minutes ago, David said:

Him actually being on drugs matters not a jot to me, nor to anyone else here I'd imagine. 

I, along with others, are just commenting on his appearance and behaviour. Simple as that. I'm just pointing out that if he is partial to some of the white stuff it doesn't mean he's on it all the time, so you don't need to reference how he doesn't looked drugged up when you post a video of him.

I didn't say it does matter to you. I don't really care about it either.

I just see you post stuff like "And that's why you should stay away from drugs, kids" after the presser as though it's a fact when, actually, it's just your guess.

Just now, Chunk said:

I didn't say it does matter to you. I don't really care about it either.

I just see you post stuff like "And that's why you should stay away from drugs, kids" after the presser as though it's a fact when, actually, it's just your guess.

This is an internet discussion forum. If we all restricted ourselves to only posting information backed up by facts there'd be fuck all here. What I posted was my opinion. It was my opinion that the dude was strung out on something.

That's how it works. All of us posting our opinions.

• Paid Members
On 9/20/2018 at 11:22 PM, David said:

And that's why you should stay away from drugs, kids.

Coked up Irish guy places a cup of alcohol in front of a Dagestani Muslim

Clearly we just have a different approach to putting over an opinion.

• Paid Members
19 minutes ago, David said:

Okay, to put an end to this tedious back and forth, what to do is just assume from here on out that everything I post is my opinion, okay?

Let's just move on.

Anyone else see that Schaub claims n the same JRE podcast (via Josh Thompson) that Khabib wants to retire after beating Conor?

I think Schaub just says stuff to hear the sound of his own voice.

On that same podcast Rogan and him had a massive 'ooh, my sources say Jones/Cain', 'well my sources say Jones/Gusty' conversation only to be completely blind-sided by the Eubanks/Shevchenko announcement. He's about as 'inside' the UFC as I am inside Katy Perry.

What a tool.

Archived