Who wins and how?   

52 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Paid Members

Ferguson is the Tito Ortiz of this decade. A much more advanced fighter but just as much of a walking cringe. And like Tito, he doesn't know it. He thinks he's cool as fuck. Not the jug-eared, Hispanic version of Carlton Banks the rest of the world sees him as.

• Replies 892
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, wandshogun09 said:

Ferguson is the Tito Ortiz of this decade. A much more advanced fighter but just as much of a walking cringe. And like Tito, he doesn't know it. He thinks he's cool as fuck. Not the jug-eared, Hispanic version of Carlton Banks the rest of the world sees him as.

He's no worse than McG in that respect. We all see Conor as being cool, but he's probably viewed in other parts of the world as a fucking moron with a shit beard and an accent that no one understands.

Both guys when they get in the cage though? Ace. As much as I don't like McG as a personality, he's always fun to watch in the cage.

Talking of McG and his personality, is there another presser tonight? Not heard anything about it. This one was supposed to have fans in the building?

• Paid Members

Pretty sure there's a press conference tonight yeah. Isn't it always open workout on Wednesday, press conference on Thursday, weigh in on Friday? 

The ceremonial bollocks weigh in is live on BT Sport late Friday night, by the way. 

I like Davids posts mostly, but his obsession with Mcgregor is quite astonishing. It’s like he is possessed by the man. I remember he went missing for a few days on here after Mcgregor destroyed Alvarez. Then came up with some cock n ball story about moving house or such. I fear for David if Mcgregor wins this. I think when he opened a thread about killing aomeone if you could get away with it, he has Conor in mind.

• Paid Members

Here's the presser stream for anyone interested. Khabib currently cutting a pretty lonely figure on stage. No sign of Conor yet. Why would you show up on time to a presser if your opponent is Conor Mcgregor!?

Archived