Who wins and how?   

52 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 892
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

He's not a patch on what he once was. Gone are the calm, clever retorts in favour of mad shouting and screaming. But yep. I'm completely in. Bringing his belts was a great touch. The staredown was super intense. Excellent closing line too, about the Whiskey being on the canvas just like Khabib's blood will be.

Also - "If he'd gotten off the bus he'd be dead and I'd be in a cell." Great line.

I can't wait. He's mental.

And that's why you should stay away from drugs, kids.

No wonder Dana is trying to keep this build up as controlled as possible. I actually feel sorry for McGregor, twitching and shuddering away in his chair, he's a shadow of the sharp, smart guy we saw a few years back.

Ah, get in the sea Davey boy.

Coked up Conor is clearly an arsehole, but equally as good value.

Bringing a ‘drinking’ bottle of whiskey because he didn’t want to open one he could sell is one of the greatest things I’ve ever seen.

Mad carney bastard.

You just reminded me, that smirk and the line ‘are you disrespecting your great leader Wladimir Putin?’ was a highlight.

The political stuff seemed to annoy Khabib, other than that he seemed fairly sound. He clearly doesn’t like being told he’s going to lose, though.

Just now, d-d-d-dAz said:

Ah, get in the sea Davey boy.

Coked up Conor is clearly an arsehole, but equally as good value.

Don't get me wrong, I'll definitely enjoy the fight, but from the perspective of an actual human being there's probably no way he should be doing any of this. He looks like Celebrity Big Brother material.

I see he's not lost any of his classic "innocent banter" right enough, nothing better than referring to a Muslim as a "backwards cunt" when he doesn't accept a drink of your alcohol.

1 minute ago, ColinBollocks said:

Aye. That was pretty bloody tremendous from Conor. Bringing up Khabib's association with Putin and what not, calling him a "rat", then calling a heckler from Khabib's camp a "terrorist snitch". "I know a lot about you".

It's about the only time I've seen Khabib slightly rattled.

Sold the fight and his whiskey. Job done.

Conor instantly trying to twist Khabib's words about the Putin picture was very smart. Suggesting he was disrespecting Putin and Khabib did'nt support his leader.  

Archived