Make a new gimmick by changing one letter

HarmonicGenerator

• Awards Moderator

Inspired by @Ambulance Chaser‘s “Honky Tank Man” typo in the RAW thread.

Can you give a wrestler a brand new gimmick just by changing one letter in their name?

Couple of poor examples:

Wor Lord - from menacing power of pain to the head of the Greggs empire, this Geordie aristocrat gimmick is sure to win over the U.K. market.

JML - Bradshaw overhauls his character to become that guy you never thought you needed until you see him on TV and think ‘I have to have that in my life’. An enhancement talent who does the jobs you don’t want to.

• Paid Members

I love Wor Lord. Some big fucker gan doon thi Bigg Market and busting heads.

Brut Hart - The Excellessence of Man. Dresses in dark green and white, ripping off Martel's gimmick by spraying his opponents in the face with an atomiser filled with the stuff. 

Triple I - Kurt Angle becomes obsessed with stealing Triple H's life and starts pretending to be him, a la Kanyon/DDP. But he's so egotistical, he can't quite bring himself to completely drop his own personality all the way. Cue some very dangerous moments when he tries to bust out a hybrid Pedigree/Angle Slam move.

METH ROLLINS - Seth becomes obsessed with Breaking Bad and becomes the WWEs Walter White as a side job to his Wrestling activities

CD PUNK - Comes to the ring handing out old Punk Rock CDs to the audience and offers discounts to his opponents like he is at an old car boot sale, 5 for £1 if they lay down and take the loss to him

BOLDUST - Wanders around the back during segments backstage offering Bold predictions to the rest of the roster         

The Undertaken: A man infuriated by people passing him in the left hand lane takes out his anger in the ring. 

Pichael Cole: Conjoined twin of Michael Cole. Presents a cooking show in an adjacent studio to Raw which airs live at the same time. Has a bitter relationship with his brother.

1 hour ago, poetofthedeed said:

Heath stater - an updated version of just Joe, goes around stirring shit, but he's just "stating the obvious"

With his new sidekick Spud, a/k/a Heath's Tater.

1 hour ago, Carbomb said:

Triple I - Kurt Angle becomes obsessed with stealing Triple H's life and starts pretending to be him, a la Kanyon/DDP. But he's so egotistical, he can't quite bring himself to completely drop his own personality all the way. Cue some very dangerous moments when he tries to bust out a hybrid Pedigree/Angle Slam move.

My god, this is spectacular. I can see him in a gloriously fake wig and beard like during his post-Bic-job angle, wearing too many layers of leather and denim, and forgetting himself in his finish, going for the Angle Slam then bailing out, apologising to everyone, and hitting the Pedigree instead. Marvellous stuff.