5 star wrestling

matty_kissarmy

• Replies 586
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, thescottishchamp87 said:

Someone asked on twitter aswell can Rey Mysterio sign two things and was told that's OK but other talent may charge for autographs

Will both autographs be spelt the same way?

• Paid Members

They should be encouraging me to watch with slick presentations, flashy advertising, and must see matches. So Can Val falls into none of those categories and it must be said the amateur hour stuff that I've seen so far is hardly encouraging anything. 

Just in the interests of clarity @thescottishchamp87 do you work for 5 Star?

• Paid Members

So Cal Val's ok, she's a million miles better than that lady they had doing the interviews on World Of Sport that year.

• Paid Members

That's true, I can't think of anybody from over here that'd be able to do those kinds of things and not think it's a bit of a joke, though. Maybe somebody from a podcast? It does seem to be trying to be all things to all people. The venues are a bit inconsistent as well. One week they're in an 11,000 seater, then next they're in a 3000 seater. Unless they're only using half the space in the bigger ones like TNA did a few times in Manchester.

13 minutes ago, jazzygeofferz said:

That's true, I can't think of anybody from over here that'd be able to do those kinds of things and not think it's a bit of a joke, though. Maybe somebody from a podcast? It does seem to be trying to be all things to all people. The venues are a bit inconsistent as well. One week they're in an 11,000 seater, then next they're in a 3000 seater. Unless they're only using half the space in the bigger ones like TNA did a few times in Manchester.

In all fairness 3000 is the size venue they should use. Bigger venues will look so bad when empty. 

36 minutes ago, Lion_of_the_Midlands said:

They should be encouraging me to watch with slick presentations, flashy advertising, and must see matches. So Can Val falls into none of those categories and it must be said the amateur hour stuff that I've seen so far is hardly encouraging anything. 

Just in the interests of clarity @thescottishchamp87 do you work for 5 Star?

No

• Paid Members

I've no problem with So Cal Val, but this level of importing is stupid. I think it was 1PW that did something like it back in the day, making a big deal about the fact they'd booked Earl Hebner to referee. There was also some other fed posting how they'd got Eric Gargiulo in to commentate.

• Paid Members
3 minutes ago, Carbomb said:

I've no problem with So Cal Val, but this level of importing is stupid. I think it was 1PW that did something like it back in the day, making a big deal about the fact they'd booked Earl Hebner to referee. There was also some other fed posting how they'd got Eric Gargiulo in to commentate.

She lives in this country now and has done for a while. Totally agree it's a silly level of imports though. Not quite up to 1PW flying over commentators and refs though

Archived