5 star wrestling

matty_kissarmy

• Awards Moderator
1 hour ago, BomberPat said:

No word on Rey being signed. I assume if they bring him back it'll be a part-time schedule at this point. But there's no way they're paying his asking price to be GM for a Network show, nor would he have much to offer to that role. I could see them trying to sweeten the deal by promising to sign Eddie Guerrero's son to the Performance Center, though.

Corrected for you.

• Replies 586
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

I just got invited to a work conference in Plymouth the day of 5 Star's show there. I don't really want to give them money, but it's tempting to go check it out.

You should confirm to them that you're going to their show, and then just forget to pay for your ticket afterwards.

• Paid Members

Given that they were trying to find people to work for free on Facebook earlier, that strikes me as a double whammy of lazy/cheapskate promotional shitarsery (in any field) - "don't worry, I've got a mate who can do it for free" and "that'll do". Too many promotions settle for "good enough", because they either can't be arsed paying for decent design work, they don't think decent design work matters, or they don't know what decent design work looks like in the first place. All pretty inexcusable for a company running live TV in sizeable venues, anyway.

But, then, they managed to mis-spell their own Twitter handle at their own press conference, so is anyone surprised?

Given that they were trying to find people to work for free on Facebook earlier, that strikes me as a double whammy of lazy/cheapskate promotional shitarsery (in any field) - "don't worry, I've got a mate who can do it for free" and "that'll do". Too many promotions settle for "good enough", because they either can't be arsed paying for decent design work, they don't think decent design work matters, or they don't know what decent design work looks like in the first place. All pretty inexcusable for a company running live TV in sizeable venues, anyway.

But, then, they managed to mis-spell their own Twitter handle at their own press conference, so is anyone surprised?

All I can say is They F***** UP

15 minutes ago, thescottishchamp87 said:

Brian Cage is now off this weeks show due to him putting family before wrestling because of his daughter been in hospital

You sound like you resent the decision he’s made? 

His daughter is in hospital because she’s just been born. 

Archived