Awards Moderator HarmonicGenerator Posted January 2, 2018 Awards Moderator Posted January 2, 2018 Last year's winner: CANNIBAL MAN, 'CHEESE ON' What was the best post on the UKFF this year? I have compiled the shortlist from a combination of nominations in the Post Of The Year thread and total number of green and blue upvotes and post likes. The latter's a pain to navigate when you're trying to look at a whole year, and the former is a much easier method but wasn't used much this year, so if I've missed your favourite I'm sorry. All shortlisted posts are included in full in this thread. Vote and discuss below! The candidates: BomberPat, 'how to bitchslap a broflake', July 18 total nominations Cannibal Man, 'Paige's Alberto tattoo', June 39 total nominations Chest Rockwell, 'ladiesman is suspended', May 12 total nominations chokeout, 'needs more Pat Mustard', July 18 total nominations FelatioLips, 'WCPW's new name', September 11 total nominations Teedy Kay, 'my wrestling bedroom', January 10 total nominations Thunderplex, 'Quorn', October 13 total nominations UK Kat Von D, 'Awards acceptance', January 19 total nominations
Paid Members hallicks Posted January 2, 2018 Paid Members Posted January 2, 2018 Quorn for me. Just marvellous.
Paid Members PunkStep Posted January 2, 2018 Paid Members Posted January 2, 2018 It's got to be Thunderplex, because I've just sat here pissing myself at it all over again. Kudos to Maxwell though, which was brilliant and evidence that he should not be in contention for that award.
Paid Members Gus Mears Posted January 2, 2018 Paid Members Posted January 2, 2018 QuornPlex for me as well.
Paid Members Carbomb Posted January 2, 2018 Paid Members Posted January 2, 2018 I was mightily torn between BomberPat's post and Thunderplex', but the guffaws won me over in the end. Especially as 'plex followed it up with that one about the haggis.
Paid Members Sergio Mendacious Posted January 2, 2018 Paid Members Posted January 2, 2018 Teedy Kay's post just creased me up again, so that's the winner for me.
Guy Bifkin Posted January 2, 2018 Posted January 2, 2018 I think the only time I ever see Cannibal Man's post are in these end of year awards.
Paid Members Sergio Mendacious Posted January 2, 2018 Paid Members Posted January 2, 2018 He's a big match, Stan Bowles kind of poster. Gets a bit lost in the shuffle in the rough and tumble of the regular schedule, but can be counted on to pop up and chip the keeper from 30 yards a few times a season. I don't know what he looks like, he's probably wearing a shirt with too-long sleeves. Mercurial, isn't it?
Paid Members Onyx2 Posted January 2, 2018 Paid Members Posted January 2, 2018 Had to give it to Maxwell for accepting last year's award with amazing bravado.
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted January 2, 2018 Paid Members Posted January 2, 2018 Agreed, it was brilliantly done.
Max Power Posted January 9, 2018 Posted January 9, 2018 This thread has just reminded me about Cheese On and I've pissed myself again. That should win it again.
Paid Members FLips Posted January 15, 2018 Paid Members Posted January 15, 2018 I came in to vote for Cheese On only to see it wasn't even this year. Can tell I don't visit this place as much. Also the fact something I've said is getting nominated speaks for itself how crap this place is these days.
Recommended Posts