UKFF Post of the Year 2017

HarmonicGenerator

UKFF Post of the Year 2017  

99 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Awards Moderator

Last year's winner: CANNIBAL MAN, 'CHEESE ON'

What was the best post on the UKFF this year? I have compiled the shortlist from a combination of nominations in the Post Of The Year thread and total number of green and blue upvotes and post likes. The latter's a pain to navigate when you're trying to look at a whole year, and the former is a much easier method but wasn't used much this year, so if I've missed your favourite I'm sorry. All shortlisted posts are included in full in this thread. Vote and discuss below!

The candidates:

BomberPat, 'how to bitchslap a broflake', July

18 total nominations

Cannibal Man, 'Paige's Alberto tattoo', June

39 total nominations

Chest Rockwell, 'ladiesman is suspended', May

12 total nominations

chokeout, 'needs more Pat Mustard', July

18 total nominations

FelatioLips, 'WCPW's new name', September

11 total nominations

Teedy Kay, 'my wrestling bedroom', January

10 total nominations

Thunderplex, 'Quorn', October

13 total nominations

UK Kat Von D, 'Awards acceptance', January

19 total nominations

• Paid Members

It's got to be Thunderplex, because I've just sat here pissing myself at it all over again. Kudos to Maxwell though, which was brilliant and evidence that he should not be in contention for that award.

• Paid Members

I was mightily torn between BomberPat's post and Thunderplex', but the guffaws won me over in the end. Especially as 'plex followed it up with that one about the haggis. 

• Paid Members

He's a big match, Stan Bowles kind of poster. Gets a bit lost in the shuffle in the rough and tumble of the regular schedule, but can be counted on to pop up and chip the keeper from 30 yards a few times a season. I don't know what he looks like, he's probably wearing a shirt with too-long sleeves. Mercurial, isn't it?

• Paid Members

I came in to vote for Cheese On only to see it wasn't even this year. Can tell I don't visit this place as much.

Also the fact something I've said is getting nominated speaks for itself how crap this place is these days.