Jump to content

UKFF Funniest Poster 2017  

116 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

  • Awards Moderator
Posted

Last year's winner: SCOTT MALBRANQUE

 

Who was the funniest member of the forum for you this year? It's a big field of candidates - there were just too many funny folk to narrow it down! Vote and discuss below!

  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)

Keith, even by his own impressive standards, has been hilarious this year, so went for him. I'm hoping for more Branquey in 2018. 

Edited by Gus Mears
  • Paid Members
Posted

All very funny gentlemen. Went for Houchen in the end, though - Astro's made me laugh more off the forum than on it.

  • Paid Members
Posted

It's Scott.  He may not post with the frequency any of us would like, but it's home run after home run.  His "i'm going to video myself doing the longest poo I can" post earlier this year had me in absolute fucking bits to the degree I had to declare shenanigans to my co-workers as I couldn't disguise my laughter.

  • Paid Members
Posted

Houchen for me. He's been funny all over the board and he's injected some much welcome wit to the MMA threads as well. 

Scott cracks me up more than anyone on here but I haven't seen him on here as much lately. 

Likewise Ian and Astro. Both have a way of wording things that can be genuinely funny as fuck but I didn't see much of their posting last year. 

  • Paid Members
Posted
11 hours ago, HarmonicGenerator said:

Only three votes in it between Houchen and Malbranque. Who'll take the title?

It's a race to the finish, which made me think of this scene, which made me think of Malbranques blog discussing Apollo and Rockys cocks flopping about as they run. 

For no other reason than I can't watch Rocky 3 without thinking of Malbranque it must be the sultan of smut and the Prince of poo.

gy7s6V.gif

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...