UKFF Funniest Poster 2017

HarmonicGenerator

UKFF Funniest Poster 2017  

116 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Paid Members

It's Scott.  He may not post with the frequency any of us would like, but it's home run after home run.  His "i'm going to video myself doing the longest poo I can" post earlier this year had me in absolute fucking bits to the degree I had to declare shenanigans to my co-workers as I couldn't disguise my laughter.

• Paid Members

Houchen for me. He's been funny all over the board and he's injected some much welcome wit to the MMA threads as well. 

Scott cracks me up more than anyone on here but I haven't seen him on here as much lately. 

Likewise Ian and Astro. Both have a way of wording things that can be genuinely funny as fuck but I didn't see much of their posting last year. 

• Paid Members
11 hours ago, HarmonicGenerator said:

Only three votes in it between Houchen and Malbranque. Who'll take the title?

It's a race to the finish, which made me think of this scene, which made me think of Malbranques blog discussing Apollo and Rockys cocks flopping about as they run. 

For no other reason than I can't watch Rocky 3 without thinking of Malbranque it must be the sultan of smut and the Prince of poo.

gy7s6V.gif