General Adnan's Football 17/18

PowerButchi

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The whole Liverpool fans being entitled thing confuses me, so I assume it's something that was dog rough in the nineties when past glories were just in the rear view mirror. Because today it just seems like the sort of footballing idiom other people go on about way, way more than us. All the banners with 'kings of Europe' and shit on them is just tantamount to creating a massive atmosphere inside Anfield, and that's the real point of contention that riles people up. 

Captain Liverpool to the rescue, I know, but we've got so many better reasons to be hated. 

article-1296735607074-0d07232f000005dc-6

*Shudders*

Forgive my hubris, I'll gladly take 'your team is likable'. We've seen some dark years. 

Big Andy. Me and my fellow LFC pal used to cheer him on as he routinely done sod all. We've both admitted a certain degree of mancrush likely pervaded. 

1. Slow motion crowd reaction replays. How long has this wankery been an integral part of live coverage? Last night was terrible for it. Its so utterly pointless. 

2. Man Utd 

3. Robbie Savage

4. Phil Neville

5. Chelsea

6. Alan Shearer

7. Peter Drury

8. Ex-players excusing blatant malicious play/cheating as unintentional or not deliberate. Fuckers. Fuck off. 

9. Sam Allardyce

10. Piers Morgan 

Just now, IANdrewDiceClay said:

I dont see why anyone could build up enough emotion inside them to care about Phil Neville either way. It'd be like having a grudge against Harvey Wippleman.

Even if there was no Gary, he still wouldn't be the biggest twat in his family. Neville "Djemba Djemba" Neville was according to my journalist mate the biggest twat he'd interviewed in his life who wasn't called Tony Banks. 

The politician, not the musician.

11 minutes ago, IANdrewDiceClay said:

I dont see why anyone could build up enough emotion inside them to care about Phil Neville either way. It'd be like having a grudge against Harvey Wippleman.

Euro 2000. The sound of his voice. Generally being shit. 

1. Thierry Henry for obvious reasons.

I don't hate him, but I think it's ironic how Ireland fans jump on Shay Given's back for playing in Euro 2012 when he was clearly injured, and for holding other players back, yet Jon Walters is a folk hero for playing in Euro 2016 when he clearly wasn't remotely match fit, and then doing the same thing v Georgia and Serbia in the following qualifying campaign. *

Now he's announced he's staying on for another campaign despite the fact he hasn't started a league game all season, and is pushing 36.

Joy..

* 2 points out of a possible 9 in the games he selfishly played in while injured.

Archived