Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted October 9, 2018 Paid Members Posted October 9, 2018 1 hour ago, Carbomb said: From the clan McCloud? I'd prefer ban McCloud personally.
Beckett Posted October 28, 2018 Posted October 28, 2018 Could probably find images of previous presidents doing the same thing. It's a nothing image and doesn't tell us anything about the president.
Moderators Chest Rockwell Posted October 28, 2018 Moderators Posted October 28, 2018 I preferred the one where he got on the plane with a bit of toilet paper still stuck to his shoe. It also didn't tell us anything about the president, but it was hilarious.
Merzbow Posted October 28, 2018 Posted October 28, 2018 You know what does tell us something? There's a terrorist attack on the jewish community and what he has to say is that they should have been armed in the synagogue..
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted October 28, 2018 Paid Members Posted October 28, 2018 10 minutes ago, Beckett said: Could probably find images of previous presidents doing the same thing. It's a nothing image and doesn't tell us anything about the president.
Beckett Posted October 28, 2018 Posted October 28, 2018 6 minutes ago, Merzbow said: You know what does tell us something? There's a terrorist attack on the jewish community and what he has to say is that they should have been armed in the synagogue.. Yeah that was dumb.
Moderators Chest Rockwell Posted October 28, 2018 Moderators Posted October 28, 2018 6 minutes ago, Devon Malcolm said: Amusingly though, it's Spurs and not Glen. Oh well, both accounts banned. How's that for modding? I know he'll sign up again and I don't even care, but he's going to be annoyed at losing his account innit? Also, now we can talk shit about him in Paid.....
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted October 28, 2018 Paid Members Posted October 28, 2018 I'm not saying anything, it'll only lead to more Twitter threats!
Moderators Chest Rockwell Posted October 28, 2018 Moderators Posted October 28, 2018 Oh, I don't use twitter.. what's happened on there? Edit - Found it! LOL Much later edit..... 55 minutes ago, Chest Rockwell said: Amusingly though, it's Spurs and not Glen. Oh well, both accounts banned. How's that for modding? I know he'll sign up again and I don't even care, but he's going to be annoyed at losing his account innit? Also, now we can talk shit about him in Paid..... This was totally unnecessary and I take it back. I was clearly just trying to wind Spurs up here. Stand by the action taken though.
Paid Members BomberPat Posted October 29, 2018 Paid Members Posted October 29, 2018 That umbrella clip actually does tell you a lot about Trump. I'm convinced everything about him comes down to him having lived a life of insane privilege, and never having been told "no" by anyone, never not getting what he wants, and never having to do any real work for himself. That's why he can brazenly lie without a modicum of shame, that's why he's a serial sex pest, and that's why he's been gradually losing his mind since realising that being President isn't just a matter of clicking your fingers and your will being done. And that's why he can just discard a fully unfurled umbrella on his way into a plane, in the assumption that some underling or other will tidy up after him like they always have. Like Queen Victoria never looking behind her before sitting down, because there was always a servant waiting with a chair.
Paid Members Carbomb Posted October 29, 2018 Paid Members Posted October 29, 2018 I wouldn't be surprised if the guy was still breast-feeding into adulthood, like the Bitty Man or the Last Emperor of China.
Paid Members Sergio Mendacious Posted October 29, 2018 Paid Members Posted October 29, 2018 More than ever, I feel like we're living in a simulation — only now, I think it's made by Bethesda, and that umbrella moment was just a common glitch.
Guest Posted October 29, 2018 Posted October 29, 2018 3 minutes ago, Sergio Mendacious said: More than ever, I feel like we're living in a simulation — only now, I think it's made by Bethesda, and that umbrella moment was just a common glitch. Intelligence on Russian meddling being withheld from voters until after the election was certainly consistent with Bethesda's review embargo policy.
WyattSheepMask Posted November 2, 2018 Posted November 2, 2018 Rocks are the same as Guns now apparently
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.