It's today then ... (Trump thread)

mikehoncho

• 3 weeks later...
  • Paid Members
10 minutes ago, Beckett said:

Could probably find images of previous presidents doing the same thing. It's a nothing image and doesn't tell us anything about the president.

HomerDisguise.gif

• Moderators
6 minutes ago, Devon Malcolm said:

HomerDisguise.gif

Amusingly though, it's Spurs and not Glen. Oh well, both accounts banned. How's that for modding? I know he'll sign up again and I don't even care, but he's going to be annoyed at losing his account innit? Also, now we can talk shit about him in Paid..... ;)

Edited by Chest Rockwell

• Moderators

Oh, I don't use twitter.. what's happened on there?

Edit - Found it! LOL

Much later edit.....

55 minutes ago, Chest Rockwell said:

Amusingly though, it's Spurs and not Glen. Oh well, both accounts banned. How's that for modding? I know he'll sign up again and I don't even care, but he's going to be annoyed at losing his account innit? Also, now we can talk shit about him in Paid..... ;)

This was totally unnecessary and I take it back. I was clearly just trying to wind Spurs up here. Stand by the action taken though.

Edited by Chest Rockwell

• Paid Members

That umbrella clip actually does tell you a lot about Trump. I'm convinced everything about him comes down to him having lived a life of insane privilege, and never having been told "no" by anyone, never not getting what he wants, and never having to do any real work for himself. That's why he can brazenly lie without a modicum of shame, that's why he's a serial sex pest, and that's why he's been gradually losing his mind since realising that being President isn't just a matter of clicking your fingers and your will being done. And that's why he can just discard a fully unfurled umbrella on his way into a plane, in the assumption that some underling or other will tidy up after him like they always have. Like Queen Victoria never looking behind her before sitting down, because there was always a servant waiting with a chair.

• Paid Members

I wouldn't be surprised if the guy was still breast-feeding into adulthood, like the Bitty Man or the Last Emperor of China.

Edited by Carbomb

3 minutes ago, Sergio Mendacious said:

More than ever, I feel like we're living in a simulation — only now, I think it's made by Bethesda, and that umbrella moment was just a common glitch.

Intelligence on Russian meddling being withheld from voters until after the election was certainly consistent with Bethesda's review embargo policy.