Sign in to follow this  
mikehoncho

The "I've just watched ..." thread

I have a real soft spot for the ending of Buried Alive - it's interminably long and awkward, and so clumsy, but it's like nothing you'd get today. They realise that it's going to take a fucking age to actually fill the grave with dirt, so they just send out a random group of assorted heels to help out, while Terry Gordy's there for some reason ahead of getting Tombstoned with his boots full of water and fucking off a month or so later. 

These days, they'd have shot it from a hundred angles, rehearsed it to death, and you'd never get anything like that kind of on-the-fly "quick, send out the lads to help" decision making to try and salvage the match. Which on paper might sound better, but in practice just means everything is staid and unappealing - give me Goldust and Crush mucking in with a shovel any day.

Just watched talk’n’shopamania, and it’s beyond even the level of bad they said it’d be. It’s all over the place edit wise 

just watching some wwf superstars from 92 and sid was in a match against mickey jay, saying to my self nah its not mickie jay the ref from wcw but sure enough it was.

13 hours ago, buba3d said:

just watching some wwf superstars from 92 and sid was in a match against mickey jay, saying to my self nah its not mickie jay the ref from wcw but sure enough it was.

Here he is vs Taker too.