Agatha Christie's Paige discussion.

IANdrewDiceClay

Should traffic wardens be armed?  

166 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Paid Members

Anyone else get the feeling we're being worked?

It never ceases to amaze me how whatever happens someone will always cry 'work'. You probably thought Benoit was a work.

Morons do it with everything so if it ever turns out to be a work, they can say they called it (and link to it, becasue they saved the URL to the post) and get 500 internet cred points.

There's a photo on Ricky's status from the show where Del Rio has hand around Paige's throat. Joking about or not, he shouldn't really be doing that if she's got a bad neck

Here's a GIF of it.

http://m.imgur.com/gallery/bSkFHNy

I've never been remotely a fan of Paige but there's something very not right about Del Rio and I really hope she can either get out of there or that I'm wrong, but he is fucking creepy.

For the people who believe this is some kind of 'work': what do you think the point of the exercise is?

Assuming Paige, ADR, and Paige's family are all trying to fool us fans into thinking the videos, tweets, and facebook statuses we see are genuine - when really they aren't - what is the payoff?

For the people who believe this is some kind of 'work': what do you think the point of the exercise is?

Assuming Paige, ADR, and Paige's family are all trying to fool us fans into thinking the videos, tweets, and facebook statuses we see are genuine - when really they aren't - what is the payoff?

A match in front of 120 people between Del Rio and her illiterate brothers for ownership of her? Sounds about right for wrestling.

Work aside, I do believe the point is to drum up a lot of interest for them both to make as much money as they can should she eventually be fired. That's business after all.

Anyone else get the feeling we're being worked?

It never ceases to amaze me how whatever happens someone will always cry 'work'. You probably thought Benoit was a work.

Morons do it with everything so if it ever turns out to be a work, they can say they called it (and link to it, becasue they saved the URL to the post) and get 500 internet cred points.

As soon as they announce they are pregnant I will be claiming at least 1000 Internet cred points.

Ricky has put out a statement saying he is "totally against her marrying that man". Poor bloke. I think he's been fed so much shit from them two. You'll always believe and support your kids no matter what. As said earlier, ADR just seems really off and weird and I do wonder if there's an element of control there.

Also, I wonder about WWE. Most assumed they were being spiteful and petty when they split them up in the draft, but maybe they were trying to protect Paige and their invest in her and could see where things were going. I'm sure they've seen it a million times in the industry.

Best storyline in wrestling though. Goldberg and the Hardys have a long way to go to top this.

Also, I wonder about WWE. Most assumed they were being spiteful and petty when they split them up in the draft, but maybe they were trying to protect Paige and their invest in her and could see where things were going. I'm sure they've seen it a million times in the industry.

I don't doubt they had best intentions, but usually trying to keep people apart will just throw fuel on the fire

I don't think this is a work, and yeah people cry work all the time to score internet points, but is it really that outside the remits of pro wrestling? Two of them are dizzy as, no longer a part of WWE and are getting the basic package TMZ treatment. Is it that outlandish to think they're running some bronze tier Sid & Nancy gimmick?

Not saying it for "cred" or anything - I barely watch wrestling and don't post in the wrestling forum here often at all - nor am I saying anything previous to this is a work (it clearly isn't), but the sudden proposal and the Knight's rather immediate public reaction, plus the highlighting of this throat-grabbing thing.

I don't know, maybe I'm wrong, but the whole deal with Ricky openly saying hes against it, Roy commenting about her being "silly" - it just screams out to me that this is leading to some ADR-Knights feud.

Those people that consistently cry work for almost any wrestling related story come across like they've just discovered what the term 'work' actually means. It's a bit like when Punk would call the fans out over their use of the word 'heat'.  It makes some of them feel like they've got the inside scoop.

• Paid Members

I don't know, maybe I'm wrong, but the whole deal with Ricky openly saying hes against it, Roy commenting about her being "silly" - it just screams out to me that this is leading to some ADR-Knights feud.

It's what the people of Norwich want. It's the closest Zak will ever get to being a WWE star