New CTE lawsuit (featuring new names to the WWE black list)

IANdrewDiceClay

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

I loved him too. Popped like a motherfucker when he won the IC Title (SummerSlam 96?). I always liked workers like Savage and Bret but I liked a big bastard too. Warrior, Sid, Adam Bomb and then Ahmed. Couldn't understand a word he said, like.

I loved him too. Popped like a motherfucker when he won the IC Title (SummerSlam 96?). I always liked workers like Savage and Bret but I liked a big bastard too. Warrior, Sid, Adam Bomb and then Ahmed. Couldn't understand a word he said, like.

King of the Ring 96 beating Goldust. By the time Summerslsm came round, Faarooq and his big blue helmet had sent him packing for a little bit

Who the fuck is Sue Green?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sue_Green

According to wiki, she's former NWA women's champion, although the title change against Moolah isn't credited. She was part of the WWWF so I don't know where she fits in the whole scheme of things with the class action lawsuit against WWE (although the WWE's lineage goes way back to it's Capitol Wrestling Corporation days). Same with Don Leo Jonathan, he wrestled for Vince Sr against Bruno among others, but I don't think either wrestled for Vince Jr.

• Paid Members

95-96 I'd say. He showed up around SummerSlam 95 and left after Survivor Series the following year.

I was reading up on this, and one of these fuckers (I think Black Bart) claimed they wrestled ten times in one day. They just cant tell the truth, this lot. Its really hard for them in the real world, because they cant give up on the outright lies.

• Paid Members

Surprised Marty Jannetty isnt blaming the WWE for him being the biggest monumental fuck up in the companies history!

If Marty has a claim for anything its his ankles.

They look like they were crafted from butter on a hot day.

Archived