Doomed anecdotal megathread #2

Sergio Mendacious

Right guys, I need to talk about hair. I've had the odd grey hair poking through every now and then for about 5 years. Only a couple at a time though so nothing a pair of tweezers can't keep on top of. Over the last month or so the number of grey hairs above my ears has shot up. To the point a few people have commented on it. I can live with that though.

Ā 

But for the first time I'm noticing a load of hairs on the bottom of the bath every time I get a shower. There were a load of hairs in the sink last night, couldn't work out where they were from until I remembered I wet my hair in there before work in the morning (need it to be damp to gel it).

Ā 

Hoping this is a bit of temporary moulting but I'm worried it's the start of a receeding barnett. FFS.

Ā 

Hmm interesting, could be stress, could be MPB or it could be gelling it to the nines. Ā See how you go with no gell for a bit and some multivits and shizzle and see if improves, if it doesnt then yeah it's that time in life. I started losing mine when I was 16, yes, fucking 16.. clumps of 'curtainy' goodness was not a look to behold for the ladies in pat's lfe. Tbh though one of my mates lost all his hair colour by then and wasnt Albino. He was the Silver Fox before it was cool to be so, so clearly those with an ID problem would send him to the bar repeatedly.

Ā 

Plus Hair loss is usually due to too much Testosterone!

That's because they look young enough for people to know it's not natural! The texture is much nicer on dyed (sp?) Grey hair to be fair, mines coming through pretty wirey. I'm just going to let it roll for now, I care but not enough to actually do anything about it.