Bellator MMA * General News Thread

Egg Shen

For those who don't know, Mauro was scheduled to be Bellator's lead commentator for their card in March of 2020, but was taken ill on the day of the show (which was later cancelled anyway due to the pandemic). When Bellator returned over the summer of 2020, they only used Goldie, Big John and Thomson. 

You could tell Mauro hadn't kept up to speed with Bellator in the meantime, because he thought that Bader was still their Light-Heavyweight champion. 

Edited by jimufctna24

I was litterally just coming in to post the BBC news article saying Bellator is now coming to BBC-Iplayer. 

I wonder what went on with this then there has to be more to it because they were using Channel 5 but then they had that weird crossover show where it was shown on Channel 5 and BBC which never happens. 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/mixed-martial-arts/56022194

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, Zebra Kid Mark said:

Great news for us Brits, I just hope the events will be available to watch on Demand straight after and with no spoilers in the thumb nails.

I had that worry for the Paris show but it was fine. The thumbnail was just the event poster.

Putting spoilers in thumbnails is my biggest pet peeve in anything MMA or Boxing related, just why!?

Sky Sports youtube is the worst. They'll upload a full fight with a spoiler in the thumbnail and a title like 'unananimous decision victory for Quigg'. Morons.