Bowler 2 - Electric Boogaloo (The end of the UKFF)

PowerButchi

• Replies 776
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

maybe they thought it was suppose to be a bingo night or a pie eating contest.

Was that a flash of humour? Fuck, there might actually be some progress here. Hold on to your socks, lads.

Quite aside from anything you've said to other members on here, this is my first post in this thread so don't take it as a dig. But exactly how do you think you're helping yourself or the reliability of your company by refusing to give any details of your public liability insurance?

It's a must for any show and if you've got it you have nothing to fear so why not just say? It would have avoided literally dozens of posts.

1)I ain't a bully I just defend myself from scum who bully me

2) I be a better promoter from now on and I try better with customers which I do anyway, everyone who I have talked to whos been to the shows have loved it and they think its great. BUT I will try harder MAYBE ukff'er I might even give you a discount next show to show how nice I really am. That's if do come which I don't think so don't want u all feeling left out now do we.

A discount? I thought we got in for free?

• Paid Members

Listen i know 70% of people in wrestling and out of wrestling dont have permission or insurance so why just pick on me.

If you do have insurance and you know people who don't do you not consider it a moral responsibility to do something about them.

Essentially mate, name names and spill da beanz.

I never said free its the admins of ukff who post that stuff and change it. The insurance I was told the venue had as I remember asking them about it BUT I will talk to them tomorrow about it.

Archived