Kids from school

Gus Mears

• Moderators

As were sharing stories of the class room and what not.

I always wanted to see if you put some superglue on someones chair will they stick to it or just have a soggy arse........

I made my science teacher cry in front of her year 7 class when she realized she was stuck to the stool.

Also this was at the height of when i was massively into wrestling and it was all i talked about/ had any interest in.

Of course its a new term so you find out what sport you have drawn for pe......We were told we got rugby, There was a lad in my pe class called karl willcock and he was beyond stupid, everyone used to rip the poor lad to shreds and he used to be the only one that would shower after PE and each and every time his clothes would get stolen and he was left too wander the halls upset and chilly..... anyways i digress me and karl got paired up for rugby and got shown how to do rugby tackles...... of course i already thought i knew how to do said tackle with a rhyno esque amount of agression............ I broke 2 of his ribs and was banned from playing any contact sport ever again........Pricks

Chinny reckon.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Walked into one of the classrooms today, two of the kids had completely black hands.

They'd made a pen exploded, and looked like they had tried to black up, but only managed their hands.

They did this whilst there were 3 adults in the room. I was far more impressed than I should be as a 'responsible adult.'

I always wanted to see if you put some superglue on someones chair will they stick to it or just have a soggy arse........

I made my science teacher cry in front of her year 7 class when she realized she was stuck to the stool.

Also this was at the height of when i was massively into wrestling and it was all i talked about/ had any interest in.

Of course its a new term so you find out what sport you have drawn for pe......We were told we got rugby, There was a lad in my pe class called karl willcock and he was beyond stupid, everyone used to rip the poor lad to shreds and he used to be the only one that would shower after PE and each and every time his clothes would get stolen and he was left too wander the halls upset and chilly..... anyways i digress me and karl got paired up for rugby and got shown how to do rugby tackles...... of course i already thought i knew how to do said tackle with a rhyno esque amount of agression............ I broke 2 of his ribs and was banned from playing any contact sport ever again........Pricks

Chinny reckon.

It's true, then the school nurse sucked him off as his mate writhed around in pain struggling to breath.

• Paid Members

Chinny reckon.

It's true, then the school nurse sucked him off as his mate writhed around in pain struggling to breath.

Then when he turned around, there was a hot cup of tea that his Mam left him.

• Paid Members

I remember when David Putt decided he couldn't wait till 16 to be done with school, but he couldn't get himself expelled, so he found a nice half-brick, waited at the end of the school field near the buses, and selected a particularly puny first-year to twat in the head with the brick. Did the trick.

Not child related, but regarding teachers, once Mr Theobald, History teacher (whose daughter Charis was the girl, you know THE girl at school), was telling us about the Black Death I think, and referred to the levels of fatalities as Mega Death.

Still laugh about to this day, I mean at the time, probably only 2 or 3 of us got it, but still...Mega Death.

Believe it or not my childhood has been the furthest from conventional you could possibly imagine.

I suppose the rhyno aggression was an exaggeration for an 11 year old but it felt that way at the time haha.

• Moderators

I suppose the rhyno aggression was an exaggeration for an 11 year old but it felt that way at the time haha.

As someone who's played rugby for 20 years, and broken ribs in tackles in school but continued playing through school... Chinny reckon.

I don't even slightly begin to know what chinny reckon is but it's infuriating.

I'm not saying he didn't carry on playing rugby it was me that got pulled off and put into either gymnastics or hockey my mind fails me.

I then stayed with the new group from there on in.

I don't even slightly begin to know what chinny reckon is but it's infuriating.

I'm not saying he didn't carry on playing rugby it was me that got pulled off and put into either gymnastics or hockey my mind fails me.

I then stayed with the new group from there on in.

You don't know what chinny reckon means? God you're such a Joey

Archived