WWE.com's 50 worst ring names

HarmonicGenerator

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

I liked X-Pac at the time, because it was a callback to when Hall and Nash called him "Syxx-Pac" from time to time in WCW. And it was "X" because he was in DX. It made sense.

I think the only thing I disliked about DX at the time was the additional "g" at the end of Road Dog. You spell dog with one g. It's stupid not to.

See also Boys/"Boyz" and Rhino/"Rhyno." Fuck off am I typing those, I'll feel like a dribbling idiot.

• Paid Members

Edge should be on there as well. Why was he called that? Because he lived on the Edge? Stupid.

Kind of fit his gimmick - it's the kind of name a "vampire" poser goth rocker would choose as his handle.

Edge should be on there as well. Why was he called that? Because he lived on the Edge? Stupid.

Kind of fit his gimmick - it's the kind of name a "vampire" poser goth rocker would choose as his handle.
We had a kid like that at college. Changed his name to Slanesh Valkyr by the end of our second year.

First name I've no idea, but I assume he was into Max Payne too

• Paid Members

We had a kid like that at college. Changed his name to Slanesh Valkyr by the end of our second year.

First name I've no idea, but I assume he was into Max Payne too

First name's from Warhammer - one of the gods of Chaos.

And yes: I'm aware of how knowing that makes me sound.

• Paid Members

I think the only thing I disliked about DX at the time was the additional "g" at the end of Road Dog. You spell dog with one g. It's stupid not to.

My gripe with Road Dogg and the additional 'g' was the fact that he's white. I could understand someone of darker pigmentation having a 'Dogg' moniker, as I've become accustomed to years of hip hop artists misspelling dictionaries worth of words, but homeboy was as white as a Golly Bar (or badly scrambled eggs if he was having a particularly harsh time on the persians) despite trying to convince us to the contrary.

Beaver Cleavage was fucking horrific. Absolute nonsensical and no need for it.

I wonder if this was omitted from the list, because it's not a PG name?

Archived