UKFF Awards: On Topic Poster of the Year 2015

HarmonicGenerator

On Topic Poster of the Year 2015  

126 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Paid Members

Special mention to Liam O'Rourke, who generated more decent discussion threads than anyone else by some distance. They were genuinely good discussion points as well, rather than the usual 'who was the best guy in WWE to have never won the world title'.

• Paid Members

Liam definitely deserves recognition for all the great discussions his podcast topics have brought to the forum, if there was a best new poster award he would walk it.

Definitely this, even those I haven't had anything to contribut to were fantastic just to read.

He got some great on topic chat going which is just a joy when wrestling is in a bit of a slump.

The icing on it is the podcasts are fantastic to listen to.

• Paid Members

I think this has been one of the best years for general content contribution and all candidates are very worthy winners in fairness. Ian has been on form as usual, King has become a tweener for me this year and has shed some of his heel characteristics. Raid has provided some brilliant posts and as above states, tells it like it is, in an admirable fashion. Big, Harmonic and Rick generally great posters and I have no negatives to speak of. However, I'm going to have to go for Liam, his content like the others has been sublime and his topics make the forum a fun place. The element of disucussion on here with the option of hearing it further discussed in audio form, with quotes from fellow posters has really created another wheel to this forum.

You're all lovely, and if we were in a pub I'd buy you all half a pint of any beverage under £2.

Edited by Kaz Hayashi

• Paid Members

It may come as some surprise (particularly to the man himself) that I have voted for air raid.

Thanks, it actually makes perfect sense to me that you're rational enough to decide "makes decent wrestling posts" can be separated from "is a bellend."