TLC 2015 Spoilers and Predictions

The Clint

Sheamus V Reigns  (TLC match for the WWE Championship)

Owens V Ambrose  (IC title match)

Charlotte (with Ric Flair) V Paige (Divas title match)

The New Day V The Usos V The Lucha Dragons (Triple Threat Tag Team Ladder match)

ECW Originals (Dudley Boyz, Dreamer & Rhyno) V The Wyatt Family (8 Man Elimination Tables match)

Del Rio V Swagger (Chairs match for the US title)

Surely a gimmick is still to be added to the IC title match.

Not exactly an outstanding card but TLC is usually just a filler PPV before we kick off the Road To WrestleMania.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought that because Reign's didn't beat Sheamus in 5:15 on Raw the other week that Ambrose & the Uso's wouldn't get title shots or have I missed something? Or is it because he won via DQ the matches still stand??

As for the card it self, I think Sheamus might well retain here leaving the Rumble a little bit more unpredictable. 

I think it's a joke that Ambrose V Owens is scheduled as a normal singles match on this type of show.  I also have a feeling that the Boston crowd will shit all over the Divas title match because Sasha is not involved. Infact it's bullshit that she's not on the card full stop.

It's a shame that they've taped Tribute To The Troops already, if you want to save yourself the bother of watching this you could read those spoilers. I haven't read them myself, but the respective champions will have worked that show which airs next week

They did that the other year and even though there was a different champion they explained it had been taped previously etc. I wouldnt look too much into that, they'll explain it way if they have too.

I think it's a joke that Ambrose V Owens is scheduled as a normal singles match on this type of show. I also have a feeling that the Boston crowd will shit all over the Divas title match because Sasha is not involved. Infact it's bullshit that she's not on the card full stop.

Hopefully a stipulation is added just before the match as a surprise or Owen's gets DQ'd for a gimmick match restart

Would look like a decent line up with a proper Main Event, instead it just looks a bit bland.

• Paid Members

It's a 2 match show: Owens vs Ambrose and the tag-team ladder match. Everything else must simply be endured.

Sheamus vs Roman will probably be a cracker despite the shit build up.

You've got to question the wisdom of having loads of matches with high risk gimmicks at a time when loads of the top stars are out with serious injuries.

It's a shame that they've taped Tribute To The Troops already, if you want to save yourself the bother of watching this you could read those spoilers. I haven't read them myself, but the respective champions will have worked that show which airs next week

That means nothing, as it's how they do it most years.  Cena appeared on TTTT with the title (and defended it) despite losing it 6 days earlier at TLC 2009 to Sheamus, for example.

They did that the other year and even though there was a different champion they explained it had been taped previously etc. I wouldnt look too much into that, they'll explain it way if they have too.

That makes sense as a way of getting around it. I've never watched TTTT so will have missed them explaining any title changes

Archived