TLC 2015 Spoilers and Predictions

The Clint

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really don't see why people are shitting on the whole "they ain't using Sasha Banks" booking. Seems obvious to me they are just holding her back so that they can pull the trigger on her down the line.

That seems to be the way things are nowadays. Sod building someone up over time, people want them in their dream feud straight from the off and then have them have nowhere to go after it

Yeah they obviously have plans for Becky at the moment infact I wouldn't be surprised if she plays a part in the Divas title match tonight. Because of this I thought that they would go with Sasha V Natalya for the Kick-Off show as this was the original plan for the Survivor Series Kick-Off last month. 

• Paid Members

Yeah they obviously have plans for Becky at the moment infact I wouldn't be surprised if she plays a part in the Divas title match tonight. Because of this I thought that they would go with Sasha V Natalya for the Kick-Off show as this was the original plan for the Survivor Series Kick-Off last month.

But we would expect that, Vince thought too many people knew or remembered with him.

• Paid Members

That last 10 minutes was spectacular. That was Austin and McMahon level of turning Reigns into a badass for me. Shame I'm watching with headphones so managed to catch Hunter shouting again while on the mat but overall that was what they needed to do with Reigns a year ago.

My only small gripe on the main, if the League came out, where was Ambrose or the Uso's? Or Barrett for that matter.

That last 10 minutes was spectacular. That was Austin and McMahon level of turning Reigns into a badass for me. Shame I'm watching with headphones so managed to catch Hunter shouting again while on the mat but overall that was what they needed to do with Reigns a year ago.

My only small gripe on the main, if the League came out, where was Ambrose or the Uso's? Or Barrett for that matter.

I thought the whole match he was dallying more intensity, but that last 10 minutes is exactly what he needs. The crowd were super into him. A lot of people criticised how he laid there like a pussy last month after dropping the title, but this was the perfectly booked bounce back.

• Paid Members

Well that was awesome. Not the match, that was painful but the post match angle was well overdue.

I'm scared to get excited by it because we've seen a million false dawns this past few years but for one night, Roman was a fucking God.

That opener was tremendous. The sit down bomb off the ladder through a ladder might be the craziest spot I've ever seen.

• Paid Members

It was better than I expected. I expected very little and it was okay to good. But the main event was weird. And not good.

The stuff after, so clearly designed to get Reigns over as a bad ass (because people popped when he attacked HHH last time) was odd. Because HHH really hasn't done all that much to him. It just came across as a violent attack on someone who had nothing to do with anything - a wrestler in body armour beating up a guy in a suit. But, hey, people seemed to have liked it. I just don't like my babyfaces being bullies. And what Reigns did was bully HHH..

In other news, Ambrose/Owens, the Tag-Team Ladder Match, and Del Rio/Swagger were really good. Thumbs in the middle.

• Paid Members

The stuff after, so clearly designed to get Reigns over as a bad ass (because people popped when he attacked HHH last time) was odd. Because HHH really hasn't done all that much to him. It just came across as a violent attack on someone who had nothing to do with anything - a wrestler in body armour beating up a guy in a suit. But, hey, people seemed to have liked it. I just don't like my babyfaces being bullies. And what Reigns did was bully HHH..

You must have hated Steve Austin, Linus.

Triple H has been a cock for the last two years and hasn't been called on it. Only last month he was behind Sheamus cowardly cashing in on Reigns because Reigns wouldn't shake his hand. It's perfectly logical.

The saddest part is that they have to write stuff like this to get Reigns over as a bad ass when 18 months ago he looked like one every night.

Actually the saddest part is that he'll probably kiss Steph's arse on Raw tonight and cut a smiley promo next week.

• Paid Members

Reigns - and the way they've booked Reigns - is no Austin. McMahon continually made Austin's life hell. And with some justification, because he was a loose cannon who might ruin the show at any point. HHH occasionally books a difficult match. And Reigns is a family man who loves his pals.

EDIT: But I should say it seems to have worked to an extent. So yay?

• Paid Members

Reigns - and the way they've booked Reigns - is no Austin. McMahon continually made Austin's life hell. And with some justification, because he was a loose cannon who might ruin the show at any point. HHH occasionally books a difficult match. And Reigns is a family man who loves his pals.

That wasn't true originally. Austin stunnered everyone. JR for no reason. McMahon for looking out for him. Commissioner Slaughter. He was a twat. People bloody loved it.

On that second bit, Reigns snapped after being screwed over many times this year. It was long overdue.

Archived