TLC 2015 Spoilers and Predictions

The Clint

• Paid Members

Like I said, it seems to have worked and I bloody hope so because they need a direction - any direction!

Amen, brother.

If this ends with Roman winning a Royal Rumble "stacked against him" while the crowd shit all over it though - I'll kill myself.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought that was a pretty good show.  The opener suffered a little bit from being too paint-by-numbers with some spots telegraphed well in advance although the effort involved was great and a couple of the spots were breathtaking. 

Also enjoyed the tables match, which was well booked, and the chairs match was passable stuff without being anything great.  Ambrose and Owens was good but as much as I like Ambrose some of his offensive is so weak it takes me out of the match on occasion.

Main event was great I thought.  I liked that it had an element of grudge to it with it being 20 minutes or so before anybody even went for the belt.  Post match stuff was great although I don't understand why the we didn't see on of 'the family' out there.  Usos could possible be excused as selling the ladder match but Ambrose looks like a selfish prick after explaining his vision of them both ending the show with belts.  Maybe that's what we're supposed to think though?

• Paid Members

I think my favourite part of the show was Bubba shouting, "Keep him busy!" to D-Von whilst he went to the outside to get another table, after D-Von accidentally broke the table in the ring rolling off it, which I guess was supposed to be used for the next spot,

Question is do they go with Hunter and Reigns at the Rumble, leave it for WM with these two, Reigns win the Rumble or none of the above

Logically I think Reigns has to win the Rumble or MITB match to main event mania.

That was technically Reigns Survivor Series rematch against Sheamus and after the events at the end of the ppv the authority would have to be certifiable to give him another title shot. Perhaps Trips vs Reigns at the Rumble with some stipulation attached?

Archived