Amazon Fire / Kodi

adequate8

Is it just me or does absolutely nothing on Genesis work?

What build do you use? Originally I used The Beast and nothing on Genesis worked for me. Now I use Theblackbox and Gensis works like a charm b

I don't use a specific build, I just download certain apps.

• Paid Members

Is it just me or does absolutely nothing on Genesis work?

What build do you use? Originally I used The Beast and nothing on Genesis worked for me. Now I use Theblackbox and Gensis works like a charm b

I don't use a specific build, I just download certain apps.

Ah, ok. Well I'm not sure what problem is affecting you, all I can say is I have had no problems with Genisis.

• Paid Members

I've had a quick play around with "theblackbox" and it does seem a lot better than others. "Stream All the Sources" works for a start and "Genesis" works better. I've also got myself a wee subscription to a IP Vanishing service (http://www.ipvanish.com) that by-passes the Sky Broadband restrictions.

Edited by bAzTNM#1

genesis is no more

I watched a whole bunch of stuff on it yesterday.

my vpn must have packed in in any case, the guy that created genesis is no longer working on it but did go on to say he has another project coming out soon though

I've had a quick play around with "theblackbox" and it does seem a lot better than others. "Stream All the Sources" works for a start and "Genesis" works better. I've also got myself a wee subscription to a IP Vanishing service (http://www.ipvanish.com) that by-passes the Sky Broadband restrictions.

I'm on sky and all works on the Beast? What didn't work for you?

• 2 weeks later...