UFC 194: Aldo vs McGregor

wandshogun09

Who wins and how?   

59 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Conor looked on deaths door but he did before 189 so can't put too much into it. 

Win or lose i don't see another fight at F.W. Too much risk especially when Edgar or Mendes don't offer that much. He can just vacate the belt with a decent excuse and receive little criticism, win-win

• Paid Members

I thought Conor actually looked better on the scales than he has done in the past. Certainly better than that time he looked like Skeletor in Dublin, and probably better than he looked at 189, too.

Well, we made it. It's happening. MMA's going to be very different after tomorrow. If Conor wins it'll be the greatest moment ever. If he loses I think it'll be even more crushing than when Lesnar finally lost and the fun came grinding to a halt. Conor will always be able to sell fights regardless, but there's no denying his schtick will take huge damage if Aldo destroys him.

• Paid Members

Right fellas, this fucker begins. Setting alarm for 4.15 to catch the last couple of fights from the tuf finale, then up at 6am when my son wakes up, get some rest whilst he goes for a nap later in the day, bed early, alarm set for 2.30am to catch Faber and the main card, and repeat the 6am get up.

Kids make watching UFC live a bastard, don't they? Since my daughter was born my live UFC watching has dropped right off. Used to stay up for every PPV without fail, even the weaker ones, and some Fight Nights depending on the card. Now I only stay up if it's something worth being zombiefied on the Sunday for.

As for McGregor, he always looks shit when cutting weight. And he always looks fantastic in his fights. It's obviously a hard cut but he clearly does it the correct way to perform how he does in his fights. I don't think it'll be a factor tomorrow. If Aldo beats him it won't be a weight cut thing. Although that'll probably be how it's spun. Just like if McGregor wins it won't be because Aldo is declining. Outside some freak ending like Weidman-Silva 2, whoever wins tomorrow night is the undisputed king of 145 and that's it.

Can't believe it's actually going to happen. We've cleared the final hurdle with the weigh in.

I just watched the weigh and have to be up for work in 6 hours, how am i meant to sleep? This is silliness.

Sleep is silliness.

Drink a litre of coffee, snort a packet of Pro-Plus, take a cold shower and settle down for the Ultimate Fighter finale. Sleep when you're dead...

It's Connor Fucking McGregor Vs Jose Fucking Aldo TOMORROW!!!!!!!!! 

• Paid Members

Every time the McGregor weight cut conversation comes up I remember Headshrinker McGregor from the Brandao fight in Dublin last year.

Look at this shit...

ZOIxk.jpg

And perhaps more baffling, look at the height. How did McGregor gain two inches in height in two years? As a shortarse, I'd like to know!

Seriously, he looked well weird against Brandao. Look at him;

FRQr5.jpg

He was a right narrow head having motherfucker for that fight.

• Paid Members

Yep, if Mcgregor wins it's 1 more fight max at featherweight.

Right fellas, this fucker begins. Setting alarm for 4.15 to catch the last couple of fights from the tuf finale, then up at 6am when my son wakes up, get some rest whilst he goes for a nap later in the day, bed early, alarm set for 2.30am to catch Faber and the main card, and repeat the 6am get up.

Strong plan.

I'll be up at 6 as well for the daughter, try and get a late afternoon/early evening nap then power through. Going to hope the beer pushes me forward, rather than make me tired early doors. Risky.

• Paid Members

Always good to see McGregor's shrunken head from

Dublin. Nothing will ever top that. He looks like a completely different person.

Bookies have started putting Aldo as the favourite after the weigh ins. Are they unaware that Conor always looks like shit? Compared to that Dublin photo today's version of Conor actually looks quite healthy.

• Paid Members

I love how betting lines change once weigh-in's take place, you can have a feeling all build up about how a fight goes down but a one minute standing on a scale/staredown combo can just flip the whole thing on it's head. I fucking love it.

Archived