PowerButchi

• Moderators

Right, a month or so ago I had a case of mild aspiration pneumonia due to shitty fucking cats and their fucking fur and my massive allergy to the horrible cunts and in order to get my lungs back to their 700 on the peak flow meter from the 400 where it was I was prescribed a course of antibiotics, and more importantly... A steroid inhaler.

I was instructed to have one blast on the inhaler at morning and one at night, but I'm a pretty big chap so just like I'll take 4 co-codomol instead of 2 I decided to have 3 blasts rather than the one. Anyway, this has seemingly led to a raised testosterone level leading to me getting buffer, hyper, eating a shitload, being spotty, and worst of all pretty much being fucking priapic. Seriously, I had to have 5 wanks yesterday and I was jizzing like a fucking geyser. And I'm still constantly horny which is far less fun and awesome than you'd be led to believe, So this has led me to realise that I'm essentially going through a second puberty.

So herein lies the crossroads, I enjoy a lot of the effects it's having, other than walking around with a constant hard on and a libido the size of Tom Sizemore's, So, do I wean myself off, keep at it, or what? Basically I'd love some advice from people here than dabble in steroids or take testosterone boosters. So, yeah. Help a 30 year old 13 year old brother out. Advice as regards controlling the raging hormones and the effects that come with raised testosterone levels, or even just your own experiences of it. Ta.

• Paid Members

I was instructed to have one blast on the inhaler at morning and one at night, but I'm a pretty big chap so just like I'll take 4 co-codomol instead of 2 I decided to have 3 blasts rather than the one.

Off topic but I got into that habit because every time the drugs were waring off they would just up them or add something else, so logical when needed I just double the dose, then add some extra, then add an extra one in each day.

The sedative effect of taking a half dozen or so a couple of afternoons had me nearly black out at my desk, I was all over the shop when i stood and slurring my speech. I was sent home sick once and had to wait until I was last one out the office so I could hold the wall.

Its part of why I out and out refused to take them any more, it was forcing that flawed logic in me.

Good times though.

Ohh and Butch, if you so horny and jizzing like a Peter North compilation get to amateur facials uk, make some cash.

Archived