The 'Most Unflattering / Embarrassing Photos of Pro Wrestlers'

Snitsky's back acne

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That 'Auschwitz joke' was totally un-necessary and completely vile. No jokes should be made regarding such an awful place like that. Not funny and embarrassing on your behalf.

Stop crying you sad twat, go and watch Life is Beautiful or something

Any idea when that photo's from though? Trying to pick up Giant hooked on fast food and fags with legs like those was asking for trouble if it's from around '98

That 'Auschwitz joke' was totally un-necessary and completely vile. No jokes should be made regarding such an awful place like that. Not funny and embarrassing on your behalf.

Totally agree. It upset me because my grandfather died there. He fell off of his guard tower whilst drunk on duty.

• Paid Members

I remember reading Nash saying he turned up for a show early in his career but had forgotten his gear and had to wear trunks, and there was a reason he didn't wear them. I can't for the life of me remember where I read it, but sure know the reason why now.

Never liked Nash. Good talker, I'll give him that, but thought for years he looked atrophied to fuck under the kecks, which for me, undermined anything else he had going on. You'd just work that pathetic, wasted limb into oblivion. Recently watched back one of his matches from Japan around '92 [Oz gimmick] & at that time, his leg(s) weren't anywhere near as disproportionately weary.

Archived