LPW Nemesis - A real treat (Mention UKFF at the door for free entry)

LPW

NEXT ENTRANT IN THE LPW RUMBLE

By popular demand

I have a skeleton key for locking down the site but my dog won't let me use it in case she misses her name as the next entrant in the rumble!

2lmsbw8.jpg

You the man! I tried to make something like that but couldn't get it looking professional

Wait till she hears this Adam you will be in bother. She will be well fed before entering the rumble so neither you or Rob Brydon will be able to distract her with pies and peas

Edited by neil180

NEXT ENTRANT IN THE LPW RUMBLE

By popular demand

I have a skeleton key for locking down the site but my dog won't let me use it in case she misses her name as the next entrant in the rumble!

2lmsbw8.jpg

You the man! I tried to make something like that but couldn't get it looking professional

Wait till she hears this Adam you will be in bother. She will be well fed before entering the rumble so neither you or Rob Brydon will be able to distract her with pies and peas

Glad I could help, hope she wins!

• Paid Members

Why were you in prison Adam?

Sorry on my phone, it's a cut and paste job but we'll worth it!

http://m.yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/news/latest-news/top-stories/prostitute-killer-sexually-assaulted-officer-at-wakefield-prison-1-7101884

Gold - just Gold !

I'm wondering how he got early release though

Why were you in prison Adam?

Sorry on my phone, it's a cut and paste job but we'll worth it!

http://m.yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/news/latest-news/top-stories/prostitute-killer-sexually-assaulted-officer-at-wakefield-prison-1-7101884

Gold - just Gold !

I'm wondering how he got early release though

I think it was because the guard was Chinese. The Prison Warden doesn't like Chinese People either.

Or Adam paid him off in pies.

• Paid Members

Thanks for the PM, Adam, I've been away.

If you will honour the "Free entry for UKFF members" stip as a goodwill gesture after you threated everyone with physical violence, I'll delete all the crap in the thread.

Also, I know a decent butcher in Howden who can help with your meat raffle. He'll need a deposit but he'll do you a good deal M8.

Tiger I never posted the free ticket thing your other admin did BUT there is a couple of people I did threaten so I will give them a couple of tickets each only them 2 IF the thread gets delete I will give them the tickets.

So tiger do we have a deal?

Edited by LPW

Tiger I never posted the free ticket thing your other admin did BUT there is a couple of people I did threaten so I will give them a couple of tickets each only them 2 IF the thread gets delete I will give them the tickets.

So tiger do we have a deal?

As well as my free tickets:

Can I have free DVD's

A photo in the Ring with an LPW Star

A signed picture of Ross Kemp

First dibs on the free Pie

And can I go over in the Rumble?

I think that would make up for those threats that have left me distraught and scared of Leeds wrestling promoters