WrestleMania XXXI Discussion thread *SPOILERS*

IANdrewDiceClay

Poor fuckers in Japan won't see it unless they youtube it or watch the network anyway.

He'll get chucked out by Kane for the lols.

If so, it'll be a double elimination by the fat, council bin-men Show & Kane. Like at the Rumble.

But I want to see him launched over the top rope like TAKA in the 2000 Royal Rumble :(

tumblr_najln5ISJG1sdbtwpo1_400.gif

Never forgotten...

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

They revealed an Ultimate Warrior statue at the Axxess show. Here's his family with it.

gtqPyVm.jpg

And there's HHH comforting them. Say what you want about Vince and HHH, but HHH seems to be 50 times more personable with people in situations like this. I just couldnt see anyone else in wrestling doing that. He seems really good dude.

CBExLeLUsAAq-4t.jpg

They revealed an Ultimate Warrior statue at the Axxess show. Here's his family with it.

gtqPyVm.jpg

And there's HHH comforting them. Say what you want about Vince and HHH, but HHH seems to be 50 times more personable with people in situations like this. I just couldnt see anyone else in wrestling doing that. He seems really good dude.

CBExLeLUsAAq-4t.jpg

HHH is just great eh?

Apparently 1 of 3 out of Trips, Vince, and Dunn wanted a tribute for that Mexican wrestler on RAW. I know who my moneys on that wanted it.

From what I've read online, which is admittedly probably useless, HHH seems to see WWE as the pinnacle of the wrestling world that can celebrate it's composite parts without damaging the brand, as it's already so secure as the monopoly. Dunn still seems to see it as a war for supremacy against the rest of the world.

• Paid Members

Will be sad when Vince packs it in, but also very interesting to see what Triple H does when he gets full control. Hopefully he'll fuck off Dunn and the team of failed Hollywood writers for a start.

• Paid Members

How has WrestleMania Today been? I haven't seen any of it this year, but I remember it being a bit of surprising hit last year. Loads of people like Josh Mathews saying nothing, as expected, but then amongst that there were loads of cool music videos, exclusive interviews and fun footage of guys goofing around and chatting unscripted.

• Awards Moderator

How has WrestleMania Today been? I haven't seen any of it this year, but I remember it being a bit of surprising hit last year. Loads of people like Josh Mathews saying nothing, as expected, but then amongst that there were loads of cool music videos, exclusive interviews and fun footage of guys goofing around and chatting unscripted.

I'm about 45 minutes into the first episode at the moment. Some good video packages on each of the main matches, a pre-recorded Orton interview and a Barrett interview with the panel. It's alright but if you haven't got two hours to spare I wouldn't worry about catching it.

Archived