WrestleMania XXXI Discussion thread *SPOILERS*

IANdrewDiceClay

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm also expecting a possible Rikishi teaming with his son if the other Uso isn't ready to go.

I'm clinging to an extremely faint (okay, non-existent) hope that he goes in the battle royal along with William Regal, just to see his stinkface face again. That would make my night!

I saw Rhikishi live at RPW at York Hall a few months ago. Sadly the big man can barely move. He certainly won't be taking part in any match. He struggled to get in and out of the ring. He could probably pull off a stink face but he certainly can't take any back bumps or eliminations.

It's a tough break for the Usos, especially after being bumped down to the pre show last year. I never thought I'd ever become a fan when they arrived on the scene but by being a pair for five years which is something which doesn't happen these days they have become a great act through being allowed to grow. With the amount of programming WWE do there is no harm in allowing teams to perfect their game as regular acts on Smackdown and Superstars instead of rushing break ups for little to no reason such as the PTPs. Maybe next year fellas.

• Paid Members

Yeah, tough on the Usos but I definitely don't feel the same about Cesaro & Kidd. They've been ok recently but before then Cesaro has been dull over the past year and the same goes for Kidd, save a couple of decent NXT matches. I still don't understand the cat thing with him, is it a joke on his old pal Teddy or something?

Edit: the dark match at WrestleMania 28 also had the Usos, Los Matadores (under their previous names) and Kidd as part of the tag team triple threat (Gabriel was the other one in that). Would be nice if they built the tag division more.

The Kidd/Cat thing is something to do with Total Divas. I don't watch it (only bits I've seen are from when OSW Review did a review of the first two episodes) so can't elaborate further.

I liked the match that Cesaro had against Sheamus at Night of Champions (I think it was) but other than that I'm struggling to think of anything worthwhile since WM30. It is a bummer for The Usos to be on the pre-show again (3 times in 4 years). I too didn't think they'd become much from when they first debuted, but they've grown into a solid act

Archived