Post of the Year 2015

HarmonicGenerator

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

I had to look up both those names so takes some of the shine off the joke unfortunately :/

Same here. I generally assume that it's people from a soap opera or Made in Essex when I don't recognise people.

To be fair, that more than gets me back for telling you to fuck off yesterday if you think I watch that sort of tripe.

• Paid Members

I had to look up both those names so takes some of the shine off the joke unfortunately :/

Same here. I generally assume that it's people from a soap opera or Made in Essex when I don't recognise people.

To be fair, that more than gets me back for telling you to fuck off yesterday if you think I watch that sort of tripe.

Well, from my ivory tower, you all look the same down there.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

Malbranque...

It's happened. The zombies have started to spread, plague, pestilence, general end of the world type scenario. What's your plan? What do you do? Which members of this forum do you save? .........

I'd make love to a trannys bum. Dead up. If there's something like that going down, I'm getting my muckiest fantasies out in the open and all over it's back.

:laugh:

"I have as much right as anybody to post and just because you don't agree with my opinions doesn't make them wrong, it's not like I said they should dig up the Ultimate Warrior and have him face Nailz in the Main Event with Bobby Hernan as Guest Referee in a barbed wire death match.

I believe I guessed correctly the suprise returns in the Royal Rumble topic thing this year or year before when ever it was and probably scored higher than you in my predictions.

I also think you take this whole forum thing way to seriously and find it deeply sad that you nominate yourself as a member of the forum police and critize people on their post/opinions. It's only a wrestling forum not the United Nations or peace talks with the middle east so calm the f*** down. Its fair that you disagree with my opinions, I presume this is an open forum for discussion on wrestling topics but it's really off putting to reply when forum bullys/picks who have very little time on their hands obviously make being a member of UKFF an unenjoyable experience. I can imagine it took a lot of keyboard bashing and lonely nights in order for you to gain your much prized mid card status on here and your gunning for a championship and if ridiculing fellow members at every opportunity helps you get their then I'm happy to oblige as it's quiet clear it's probably one of a very few excitements in your life".

I nominate C Rocks above post. Hits the nail on the head regarding the self appointed forum police. The manner of replys on here are often overly aggressive from a few posters.

Archived