Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Awards Moderator
Posted

It doesn't give much time before deadline, I know, but I've had a couple of requests to add a 'Best Podcast' award this year.

 

I've included Wrestling and MMA here.

 

Please give forth your nominations as usual!

  • Awards Moderator
Posted (edited)

Is this best individual podcast or 'series/show'?

 

Either! I would say tend towards 'series/show', but if there's a particular standout episode of something that's worthy of a nomination, go for it.

Edited by HarmonicGenerator
Posted (edited)

 

Is this best individual podcast or 'series/show'?

 

Either! I would say tend towards 'series/show', but if there's a particular standout episode of something that's worthy of a nomination, go for it.

 

 

Thanks! I've tried checking out a number of podcasts but the only one I can listen to regularly are the Steve Austin shows so I'll nominate that.

 

However, if you're short of nominations then I'll stretch these out.

 

1) Steve Austin Show

2) Steve Austin Show - Unleashed

3) Colt Cabana - Art of Wrestling

 

I'll do three best episodes in case anybody else nominates them too.

 

1) Steve Austin - With Paul Heyman

2) Colt Cabana - With CM Punk

3) Steve Austin - With John Cena 

 

* I was going to nominate the Austin/Vince interview but flicked through iTunes to see if I'd forgotten any. I had - the John Cena interview. Seriously, if you're in any doubt as to why he's the #1 guy and shouldn't be turned heel, listen to that.

 

I hope we get a new breakthrough podcast series in 2015.

Edited by Undefeated Steak
  • Paid Members
Posted

Individual episodes will get too messy, should stick to series when it comes to awards I reckon.

 

I'll nominate:

 

The Steve Austin Show

Figure Four Daily

Art of Wrestling

  • Paid Members
Posted

My Favs are:

 

1) Talk 'n Shop with Karl Anderson, Luke Gallows, Rocky Romero, The Fink, Not Stone Cold and a host of others.

2) Steve Austin Show

3) Voices of Wrestling podcast

  • Paid Members
Posted

The entire Fight Network family of podcats. Extremely entertaining stuff with a podcast for nearly every day of the week. To make it more 'official', i'll list them all:

 

Review-A-Raw (John Pollock & Wai Ting)

Review-A-Wai (John Pollock & Wai Ting)

Reviw-An-Impact (John Pollock, Wai Ting & Nate Milton)

The Bauer And Pollock Show (John Pollock & Court Bauer)

WhtsNxt (Jason Agnew & Braden Harrington)

The MMA Report (John Pollock)

Live Audio Wrestling (Jason Agnew, Dan Lebranski & John Pollock)

 

Lovely stuff.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...