Vince appears at Smackdown taping...Not Happy!

Krytie 2X4B 523P

from f4wonline.com , always going to be a bad idea having two TV tapings on consecutive nights in the same City 

After a totally dead first hour, I mean crowd unbelievably dead, Vince McMahon came out for a cameo and berated us all for being a dead crowd, and told us to have some fun dammit. He mocked the crowd & City name & said other UK cities were louder. This was a quick 2 min promo on the stage and not taped for tv. Never seen this happen at a taping before, which shows how bad it was.

Thanks
Stephen Lyon
St Helens England UK

0611c0e4b75ac26965273a18467a332b.jpg

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Funny, it was only yesterday, when a couple of the RAW matches were getting little to no heat, that I remembered that story of Vince losing his shit on a house show ages ago and simply storming out and stopping the match. I think it was a Tajiri match, if I remember correctly.

Like others have said, it genuinely seems like all this Network failure is giving him a breakdown.

I doubt Liverpool will get another TV taping for a very, very long time.

I've just got back from the show, the Vince appearance was a massive shock. The crowd was pretty dead though in the early going, the Cameron/Alicia Fox match for Main Event was met with the contempt it deserved for its godawful ness. It picked up for the latter half of Main Event leading into Smackdown though, and was consistent for the remainder of the night, TV main event aside

• Paid Members

So is everyone that went blaming the crowd for the show being shit? like in the raw thread?

It seems to me that the crowd where bored with the current showing and made no sound at all,. where at raw they thought joining in with the "smart marks" more fun that watching the in ring product?

• Paid Members

So is everyone that went blaming the crowd for the show being shit? like in the raw thread?

It seems to me that the crowd where bored with the current showing and made no sound at all,. where at raw they thought joining in with the "smart marks" more fun that watching the in ring product?

If you read the Raw thread, people were saying that the dicks don't tend to go to Smackdown.

Archived