Really Big Shoe Posted March 14, 2018 Posted March 14, 2018 I'd be up for it, maybe like one episode a week so it's easy to for everyone to follow along. Some episodes are up on daily motion too so then more people can get involved if they dont have the DVDs, Amazon Prime etc.
WyattSheepMask Posted March 14, 2018 Posted March 14, 2018 Funny this has come up as I'm still trying to narrow down my options for starting a podcast this year, and was thinking Oz would be a good one (was also leaning towards a Sopranos review podcast), but I'm not going to be able to get it up and running until I get a new laptop and decent recording gear. That and the only title I can come up with off the top of my head is OzCast, which is pretty naff, but without having watched the show in years I can't think of anything referential to call it something else
Moderators PowerButchi Posted March 15, 2018 Author Moderators Posted March 15, 2018 The Last Duet or "Omar White is fucking shite".
WyattSheepMask Posted March 15, 2018 Posted March 15, 2018 I've decided that I am definitely going to do this as a podcast. Been dig the DVDs out of the loft and check that they work on my laptop, as they're Region 1 and I got them before they were released over here. I like Gen. Pop. Gen Pop.- The Oz Podcast? Emerald City - The Oz Podcast? Adebisi's Hat? "Now, let's get organised!"
Moderators PowerButchi Posted March 15, 2018 Author Moderators Posted March 15, 2018 Now let's get organised is my choice
Keith Houchen Posted March 16, 2018 Posted March 16, 2018 Nigeria Cafeteria gimme some teets gets my vote.
Paid Members IANdrewDiceClay Posted March 16, 2018 Paid Members Posted March 16, 2018 8 hours ago, WyattSheepMask said: I've decided that I am definitely going to do this as a podcast. Been dig the DVDs out of the loft and check that they work on my laptop, as they're Region 1 and I got them before they were released over here. I like Gen. Pop. Gen Pop.- The Oz Podcast? Emerald City - The Oz Podcast? Adebisi's Hat? "Now, let's get organised!" "Well if you dont listen, how you going to learn?" Podcast. Bit wordy, but would make for a good tagline.
Moderators PowerButchi Posted March 16, 2018 Author Moderators Posted March 16, 2018 Quote You be the Judge NEW #1 BRM CHOICE That or "The Hole", "But you're a nigger", "Fuck off Alvarez you mardy shit house, fucking die.", "Fuck me ragged, it's him from the Like a Prayer video/Fuck me, it's the bloke who gets Brain Damage in the shocking 1990 film Gladiator", "Muslim? Fuck off, he was in Birds of a Feather, and he was Marigold!", "Break dancing for your mam? Really?", "Miss Sally's Super Podcast" or "MY BOOK FOR MY TEETS" Fuck me sideways, I love Oz.
Moderators PowerButchi Posted March 16, 2018 Author Moderators Posted March 16, 2018 Best crossover ever
Really Big Shoe Posted March 16, 2018 Posted March 16, 2018 Not sure if it was ever posted but we've lost one of the Oz family. The actress Kristin Rohde who played the guard Claire Howell passed away due to Cancer in December 2016. http://www.robertacciofuneralhome.com/m/obituaries/Kristin-Rohde/Memories
Moderators PowerButchi Posted March 16, 2018 Author Moderators Posted March 16, 2018 News. At least Querns falling off his perch was semi recent, that should be the one to mention.
Moderators Chest Rockwell Posted March 16, 2018 Moderators Posted March 16, 2018 1 hour ago, PowerButchi said: Best crossover ever Really stifling the laughs on the train right now. That's amazing... How have I never seen that before??
Paid Members JNLister Posted March 16, 2018 Paid Members Posted March 16, 2018 Given the scale of the cast crossover, you could call it The Wire Doing Bird.
Paid Members Cod Eye Posted March 16, 2018 Paid Members Posted March 16, 2018 I missed the last forum watch through, so I'm up for part II if it happens again...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.