Oz

PowerButchi

Funny this has come up as I'm still trying to narrow down my options for starting a podcast this year, and was thinking Oz would be a good one (was also leaning towards a Sopranos review podcast), but I'm not going to be able to get it up and running until I get a new laptop and decent recording gear. That and the only title I can come up with off the top of my head is OzCast, which is pretty naff, but without having watched the show in years I can't think of anything referential to call it something else

Edited by WyattSheepMask

I've decided that I am definitely going to do this as a podcast. Been dig the DVDs out of the loft and check that they work on my laptop, as they're Region 1 and I got them before they were released over here.

I like Gen. Pop. Gen Pop.- The Oz Podcast? Emerald City - The Oz Podcast? Adebisi's Hat?

"Now, let's get organised!"

Edited by WyattSheepMask

• Paid Members
8 hours ago, WyattSheepMask said:

I've decided that I am definitely going to do this as a podcast. Been dig the DVDs out of the loft and check that they work on my laptop, as they're Region 1 and I got them before they were released over here.

I like Gen. Pop. Gen Pop.- The Oz Podcast? Emerald City - The Oz Podcast? Adebisi's Hat?

"Now, let's get organised!"

"Well if you dont listen, how you going to learn?" Podcast. Bit wordy, but would make for a good tagline.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

• Moderators

You be the Judge

NEW #1 BRM CHOICE

That or "The Hole", "But you're a nigger", "Fuck off Alvarez you mardy shit house, fucking die.", "Fuck me ragged, it's him from the Like a Prayer video/Fuck me, it's the bloke who gets Brain Damage in the shocking 1990 film Gladiator", "Muslim? Fuck off, he was in Birds of a Feather, and he was Marigold!", "Break dancing for your mam? Really?", "Miss Sally's Super Podcast" or "MY BOOK FOR MY TEETS"

Fuck me sideways, I love Oz.

Edited by PowerButchi