Oz

PowerButchi

• Moderators

Oz is now available on Amazon Prime/Love film to stream. Seeing as it's the best thing ever, shall we all revisit it? One or two episodes a week? With reviews and discussion like the first watch?

• Paid Members

I bought the whole box set yonks ago and have still not got round to rewatching it at all. Haven't seen Oz since it's original broadcast run of the 90's, but it remains one of the most powerful shows I've ever seen. So this could be fun, although I doubt I'd be able to commit to getting through more than a couple of episodes a week.

• Paid Members

got the complete boxset here, so id be up for doing this. I watched 3 seasons and then stopped cause i got backlogged with other stuff. I still dont really know where i stand on the show really, i think it's horribly dated and the pace at which the show moves from storyline-to-storyline always jarred me...not to mention that there's probably not a likable character in the entire thing.

But still, i'm game for this :)

• Moderators

Great, let's all try to watch ep1 by Wednesday?

Really looking forward to the thoughts of the Oz virgins. Keen to see if it's as visceral and shocking to them as it was to me back in 97. Let's keep this thread spoiler free klads and watch it like it's the first time.

I bought the whole box set yonks ago and have still not got round to rewatching it at all. Haven't seen Oz since it's original broadcast run of the 90's, but it remains one of the most powerful shows I've ever seen. So this could be fun, although I doubt I'd be able to commit to getting through more than a couple of episodes a week.

This!

I got the box set for Christmas 3 years ago and I never got round to even getting past season 1.

Would be keen for this.