Foley is Crud

IANdrewDiceClay

Fat mick chancing a hand out and failing miserably. That second tweet was nothing but a save, surely? ? on the same note tons of people chipped in to fix a couple of crack heads that earned millions teeth/looks do I don't blame him

So he's a dickhead if he takes the money, and he's a dickhead for publicly turning it down? Christ, I know he's not a popular chap on here, but he's not done anything wrong at all in this instance, has he?

There were ways he could have made his fans aware that he was needing surgery, but he's made a rod for his own back by mentioning about his lack of medical insurance.

Depending which way you look at it, wrestling fans are a bunch that will happily give money for one of their heroes if they need it. The notoriously cheap Foley doesn't need the money, so he'd have been better off not mentioning about the insurance

• 2 weeks later...

Fair's fair, I'd slag him if he looked a cunt so I'll give him this: he looks less shit there than he did last week.

Yeah, although, two haircuts in as many weeks is pretty embarrassing...who let him leave the barber (though it's totally conceivable he did it himself with kitchen scissors) looking like he did last week ffs, and then who let him on TV without saying "no, go get a #1 you cunt". I'm not ready to forgive and forget just yet

Edited by sj5522

Fair's fair, I'd slag him if he looked a cunt so I'll give him this: he looks less shit there than he did last week.

Yeah, although, two haircuts in as many weeks is pretty embarrassing...who let him leave the barber (though it's totally conceivable he did it himself with kitchen scissors) looking like he did last week ffs, and then who let him on TV without saying "no, go get a #1 you cunt". I'm not ready to forgive and forget just yet

He admitted last week on fb that he had cut it himself, then wwe hairdresser had done her best to tidy it up before the show