Foley is Crud

IANdrewDiceClay

• Paid Members

It's as Ann as the nose on Plain's face.

Anyway, back to Foley. Nobody's going to cry "spoilers" if I say I thought he was shit at SummerSlam, are they? His music came on and I instantly thought "Oh, fuck off." He's literally pointless on TV at this stage, he didn't even have his fucking teeth in, and I thought "what a fine waste of time this is."

It's as Ann as the nose on Plain's face.

Anyway, back to Foley. Nobody's going to cry "spoilers" if I say I thought he was shit at SummerSlam, are they? His music came on and I instantly thought "Oh, fuck off." He's literally pointless on TV at this stage, he didn't even have his fucking teeth in, and I thought "what a fine waste of time this is."

Yeah I was disappointed to hear his music hit too. There's no point in him showing up anymore as far as I'm concerned. He really isn't funny either.

As soon as he mentioned that he had never been to Suplex City during his career I hoped Lesnar was going to come out and destroy him. Obviously wasn't going to happen but I just wanted to see Foley get a beating.

• 1 year later...