UKFF WWE Network FAQ

JNLister

This is probably a stupid question, and no doubt the answer is staring me right in the face, but when I try to use the search function on my iPad I can only seem to search for actual wrestlers. I can't use it to find shows.

Anyone experience this issue?

• Awards Moderator

I just tried to sign up and been denied. Did the 90210 thingy, then went through to the PayPal screen. Within PayPal, right before you pay it said "WWE need access to your billing address". The only option is to Agree and Continue... it says declined. My billing address in PayPal is my UK one.

There are funds in PayPal and they have stopped $9.99 as Pending. I hope that will revert in the standard PayPal 72 hours but I'm guessing no Network for me unless someone else has bumped into it? Haven't found anyone else with the same problem.

I got a $9.99 PayPal refund at exactly midday and the WWE Network (using Hola unblocker via Torch browser) is now saying "WWE Network video content is currently only available for viewing within the United States." and then redirects me to WWE.com. Fuck!

EDIT: And now it's streaming fine again, so who knows?

Edited by Ro_y Disco

I got a $9.99 PayPal refund at exactly midday and the WWE Network (using Hola unblocker via Torch browser) is now saying "WWE Network video content is currently only available for viewing within the United States." and then redirects me to WWE.com. Fuck!

EDIT: And now it's streaming fine again, so who knows?

I had that, then I refreshed, and it worked.

If they tighten up then they better refund. Wouldn't be surprised if they don't though, ultimately we're the ones who lied about our location.

I'm getting the "WWE Network video content is currently only available for viewing within the United States" error message on the live stream, but it's loading on-demand content no bother. I hope this isn't the case come WrestleMania.

Are you using Hola Unblocker? I've changed the server location to an alternative US server and the live stream works again.

Could this be anything to do with the free trial finally coming to an end maybe. Not had chance to try this myself, but my US Netflix was working fine last night

EDIT: just had a check, and live stream and on-demand still working fine on PS3. Had to do a quick software update, but still seems to be fine. Using UnBlock US though, so maybe Hola is the issue. Seriously, Unblock US is the best

Edited by KingOfMetal

• Paid Members

Hola Unblocker seems to come and go as far as working, so it's not necessarily anything to do with the site.

PS3 app has now got the same update as the PS4, meaning if you return to watching a show in the library, it will resume where you left off. Only works when you watch on the same device though.

PS3 app has now got the same update as the PS4, meaning if you return to watching a show in the library, it will resume where you left off. Only works when you watch on the same device though.

Great to hear that. Have they improved the search function on PS3? Cos it was fucking shit when I tried using it before

Anyone here have a chromecast? Have you managed to get it working on that?

It works fine on that when I've tested it. Only problem is I can only seem to get archive stuff (old PPVs, etc) working with chrome as anything live or relatively new seems to hang whilst loading.

I'm getting the "WWE Network video content is currently only available for viewing within the United States" error message on the live stream, but it's loading on-demand content no bother. I hope this isn't the case come WrestleMania.

Are you using Hola Unblocker? I've changed the server location to an alternative US server and the live stream works again.

Nope, Unblock-Us. Video on the US MTV and Comedy Central sites still plays fine, and the on-demand on the WWE network, but not the live stream.

Edit: The on-demand section on the network is doing the same thing now.

Edited by King Pitcos