UKFF WWE Network FAQ

JNLister

Has anyone who signed up been using a Sky Hub? I have had to use a combination of Hola and Hotspot Shield to make it work. Unblock us doesn't work(even says so on the site :angry: ). I can get it on but it does take some work.

I have it working fine on Sky Hub via Ethernet. Wireless was a bit more temperamental. Had to re-enter the DNS, reinstall flash and also reinstall Firefox before it eventially worked with Hola. Not sure what fixed it but it was one of those things.

I also have it working fine with a sky hub and unblock us. Although I changed the settings on individual devices so the router was never going to be an issue.

• Paid Members
Anyone else still experiencing Xbox live problems? I am given the same message whenever I try to view something, along the lines of - "WWE servers cannot be reached at this time, try later"

I've had that twice, once my Unblock US trial had ran out and the other time I had to delete my DNS Server settings, re-enter them and reboot. Hard work this getting a service you're not supposed to lark.

The only problem I'm having on Xbox at the moment is the picture stretching beyond my screen size whenever I fast forward, which is an absolute nightmare especially when a divas match starts. Is anyone else getting this problem?

• Paid Members

It was working fine when I could log in, bar the live stream jumping forward a few seconds.

A quick favour, if anybody has the time. When you click your profile name on the top left of WWE.com and it takes you to your profile details, is there a link or page where you can view your billing/paypal information?

It was working fine when I could log in, bar the live stream jumping forward a few seconds.

A quick favour, if anybody has the time. When you click your profile name on the top left of WWE.com and it takes you to your profile details, is there a link or page where you can view your billing/paypal information?

All I can see is:

* Click to go to your profile (top left of screen on WWE homepage)

* Underneath the WWE Network heading (list of options on the left hand side) select 'Billing Information'

* This tells you

- what you are subscribed to

- your next billing date

- how much you will be charged

- when your subscription will expire

- a link to change your auto-renew preference

There is then a separate section labelled 'Payment Information', with a click here option to update your payment information

Something for Android users to try :

http://thevpn.guru/wwe-network-on-android-gps-fix/

I have actually managed to get the first method to work a few times, but more often than not it doesn't. I just got it to work by setting my gps to 'gps only' in the location settings but that could be coincidence. If enough people are trying we might figure out a way to get it to work every time.