UKFF WWE Network FAQ

JNLister

I still cannot get it to work with my PS3 anyone have any ideas I have US Unblock on my PC/Laptop but not on my PS3 do I have to install this on my pc as well ?? I just keep getting a fatal error

on PS3 yet it works fine on my PC & Laptop

Well! This is very annoying.

Wanted to cancel the trial, which I did, so that i can join the network later. Except....

1) The stream is still working.

2) They've charged me $10.

3) When I go to billing information there is a screen up saying that I have already cancelled.

What the smeg? Anyone else quit the trial and discovered they've still been charged?

Did you do it through Paypal? If so, you need to cancel the standing order in there too. Otherwise they'll keep charging you.

I still cannot get it to work with my PS3 anyone have any ideas I have US Unblock on my PC/Laptop but not on my PS3 do I have to install this on my pc as well ?? I just keep getting a fatal error

on PS3 yet it works fine on my PC & Laptop

Did you configure your DNS?

support.unblock-us.com/customer/portal/articles/291530

• Paid Members
Is anybody else still waiting for WWE to take money out of their Paypal account, after their week trial finished?

When I got in from work I checked if the WCW PPVs were up yet (of course not), but later in the evening when I wanted to watch something post-baseball I couldn't log in; I assume payment is the issue.

You sure it's not Unblock-Us? I couldn't play anything and realised it was because my Unblock trial ran out.

Nah, Unblock-Us is fine. Netflix US is still working. Thanks anyway.

My MLB.tv auto-renewal did take ages to get sorted out. I hope this doesn't go the same way.

Anyone having issues with buffering on the PS3?

The stop-start process is really starting to wind me up

It's not just you mate, it's been awful for me on the PS3 tonight, unable to watch anything without it freezing after a minute or so.

A massive contrast from last night where I watched for hours with no problems whatsoever!

• Paid Members
Has anyone who signed up been using a Sky Hub? I have had to use a combination of Hola and Hotspot Shield to make it work. Unblock us doesn't work(even says so on the site :angry: ). I can get it on but it does take some work.

I have it working fine on Sky Hub via Ethernet. Wireless was a bit more temperamental. Had to re-enter the DNS, reinstall flash and also reinstall Firefox before it eventially worked with Hola. Not sure what fixed it but it was one of those things.