UKFF WWE Network FAQ

JNLister

• Paid Members

When does the Free Trial officially end and we get charged then?

As Xbox is still down and would be my primary method of viewing, I'm tempted to skip the bulk of March and start a proper subscription at the end of the month.

If theyre not planning on uploading the Nitro/ECW TV archive or some DVD docu's other than Bret/Shawn, then with NXT being highlights of Arrival for the next 3 weeks, it feels like I could live without it until the end of the month.

Edited by Benno

• Paid Members
When does the Free Trial officially end and we get charged then?

A week after you sign up. I got charged today. If someone signs up today, they'll get charged next week.

Tomorrow for me then, thanks. Thought I'd read somewhere it was literally just the first week of the app that was the trial, rather than your own individual first week.

Tried the Xbox but it's saying 'USER or PASSWORD unrecognized'.

Yeah that's in the FAQ, although it's supposed to be fixed today and isn't.

• Paid Members

Well...I was too late and just got charged, but weirdly it was $10.49?

Original Transaction

Date Type Status Details Amount

3 Mar 2014 Payment To WWE NETWORK Completed Details -$10.49 USD

Any guesses what that's all about? Wisconsin was my state of choice, weird tax laws or Paypal taking a sneaky 50 cent conversion fee?

Edited by Benno

Well...I was too late and just got charged, but weirdly it was $10.49?

Original Transaction

Date Type Status Details Amount

3 Mar 2014 Payment To WWE NETWORK Completed Details -$10.49 USD

Any guesses what that's all about? Wisconsin was my state of choice, weird tax laws or Paypal taking a sneaky 50 cent conversion fee?

Probably a paypal fee, I picked Louisiana and got the same price as you.

• Paid Members

FWIW, Wisconsin's sales tax is 5% (which would fit perfectly) but Louisiana's is 4%, so it sounds like a Paypal issue. Bit odd as normally any fee is deducted from the seller, not added on for the buyer.

• Paid Members

For the people who've been having problems on PC, it may be that Hula (or at least some of the servers it uses for WWE) isn't working. I'd been using that and it stopped working today. Setup my PC to use Unblock-US and everything was fine again.

Edited by JNLister

• Paid Members
FWIW, Wisconsin's sales tax is 5% (which would fit perfectly) but Louisiana's is 4%, so it sounds like a Paypal issue. Bit odd as normally any fee is deducted from the seller, not added on for the buyer.

Weirdly, my Paypal still lists 9.99 as pending from when I signed up to the trial last week.

PAYPAL2.png

Suppose for the sake of 50 cents it's not worth kicking up a fuss and drawing attention, but would be nice to know who's getting my 30p.