UKFF WWE Network FAQ

JNLister

• Paid Members

Are they putting up the tv shows in order? The ECW and WCCW stuff I have on the xbox seems to have weeks missing. Don't know how complete that stuff is as I imagine it's just the stuff they used on the 24/7 thing.

• Paid Members

It's out of order (so to speak.) That said, they have about four-five consecutive months worth of stuff in the search engine, which seems to be a sign it's formatted and scheduled for the coming months, so it may wind up as a relatively consecutive run in the Vault section.

• Paid Members

Thanks for the reply, would love to burn through WCCW in order. I wonder if they'll look at uploading things like Star Wars Cards and Parade of Champions etc in the future. They don't seem to have said anything about getting the ECW, WCW PPVs and Search options on the Xbox either, none of them currently on there.

Anyone else have trouble accessing Raw backstage pass on the PS3 app?

Everytime I click on the backstage pass icon I get a fatal error. Every other section works fine like Raw replays & PPVs.

I got that last night when I clicked on back stage pass. I assume it's an error on their end.

• Paid Members

Seems like the whole thing is down for everyone right now. I'm getting blank screens on the website, the app not loading on PS3 and an error message on iPhone and there're people saying the same on Twitter. Suspect this is a sign I should be getting back to work.

• Paid Members

Is anybody else still waiting for WWE to take money out of their Paypal account, after their week trial finished?

When I got in from work I checked if the WCW PPVs were up yet (of course not), but later in the evening when I wanted to watch something post-baseball I couldn't log in; I assume payment is the issue.

Edited by ColinBollocks

• Paid Members
Is anybody else still waiting for WWE to take money out of their Paypal account, after their week trial finished?

When I got in from work I checked if the WCW PPVs were up yet (of course not), but later in the evening when I wanted to watch something post-baseball I couldn't log in; I assume payment is the issue.

You sure it's not Unblock-Us? I couldn't play anything and realised it was because my Unblock trial ran out.