Best things to watch on the network?

Jimmy Boy

Saw Swerved this week, some of it was alright and its light humour but you do wonder whether some people are in on the act. Seth seemed to really play up to his character and having seen other clips of him in various interviews and away from the ring its hard to believe he was being serious and his normal self. It's almost as if they wanted to have the WWE champion almost be the star of the show and by doing so Seth was in on the whole act. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

Just watched the latest episode of The List and its ace. Its all about their greatest/oddest merchandise. Those ice cream's look damn tasty.

Kliq Week coming next week on the network to co inside with the release of The Kliq DVD/BluRay

Yep, we are getting a first look at the Kliq set after Raw on Monday, the reunion special that was speculated to be on the Bluray when it was first announced called The Kliq Behind the Curtain on Tuesday, a 90 minute match and moments compilation on Wednesday and a 30 minute documentary on Big Kev that looks similar to the Bryan, Reigns and Warrior ones on Thursday

Heatwave 98 is considered ECW's best PPV, Anarchy Rulz 99 is also very good.

On the WCW side of things, Starrcade 97 is their most successful PPV and culminated the year long build of Hollywood Hogan v Sting. Whatever you do, avoid Uncensored 96 unless your some kind of masochist

Thanks, watched Heatwave 98 last night, very impressed, forgot how mad ecw was!

It's a good show isn't it?

As for WCW a surprisingly decent show is a Spring Stampede 1999. I'm a sucker for WCW though so I find enjoyment in most of their shows, so maybe just watching a random WCW PPV you may see something you like. A lot of the time the wrestling is pretty good, just some of the storylines are completely unexplainable. WCW Halloween Havoc 1998 had the potential to be one of their best shows ever but turned out to be a massive disappointment, a double main event of Ultimate Warrior against Hogan and Sting versus Bret Hart should have been great but in typical WCW fashion it really wasn't.

Have a look around, you may stumble across something you like. As for ECW it's worth checking out Anarchy Rulz '99 next. That's a really good show.

Still no sign of any more WCW Monday Nitro being added (it still only goes up to the end of 1996), but there has been a lot of Raw from 1997 added recently. There are still episodes to be added but if your watching in order you can make it upto #201 which has Bret v Sid for the title in the cage on the go home episode before Wrestlemania 13, featuring Bret's awesome post match rant and Sid's "I don't know shit, crybaby!" line

The content from The Kliq DVD release they've put up recently is brilliant, some fantastic backstage footage but in particular the bit about BSK where Charles Wright explains the origin and meaning of the name is something I got a huge kick out of. This bit also includes some of the first (if not the first) WWE sanctioned footage of the Undertaker backstage and 'out of character' while in the 'Deadman' gimmick. I seemed to get extreme nostalgia for a period I wasn't even watching as an active fan so can't imagine what it would do for some of you folks.

Thoroughly recommended.

Other than a handful of missing episodes (303, 234, 229, 224, 205 - all soon to be added I'm sure) the first 311 episodes of Raw are on there now, going into May 1999.

Although episode 141 is still missing, so for one reason or another may never get added.