Best things to watch on the network?

Jimmy Boy

Farrington, I might be asking the obvious but have you tried uninstalling the wwe app then reinstalling it? When the app updated last time that exact thing happened on my roku, the music came on and the loading screen but nothing played, I deleted and reinstalled the app and not had any trouble since.

• Paid Members

Yeah also if the Fire Stick allows it, go to Settings>Applications and clear any cache/data for the Network app.

Edited by Benno

Farrington, I might be asking the obvious but have you tried uninstalling the wwe app then reinstalling it? When the app updated last time that exact thing happened on my roku, the music came on and the loading screen but nothing played, I deleted and reinstalled the app and not had any trouble since.

Yeah also if the Fire Stick allows it, go to Settings>Applications and clear any cache/data for the Network app.

Cheers both, done neither so will give both a go. I've got a Roku too, works perfectly via that

• Paid Members

I'm having a lazy weekend so I've decided to watch every WWF PPV from 2000 over the course of the next two days.

I can't wait.

The first 8 PPVs...you're going to have a great time. After that maybe not so much.

• Awards Moderator

I'm having a lazy weekend so I've decided to watch every WWF PPV from 2000 over the course of the next two days.

I can't wait.

The first 8 PPVs...you're going to have a great time. After that maybe not so much.

December's alright. Some see it as one match card but the women's triple threat is good and X-Pac v Kane is fun despite the whole "spilled coffee" thing.

They thumbnail on the PS3 (whilst not a shot from the actual show) could also be a massive giveaway. Cheers for that Vince

UPDATE: they've changed it now, so if your watching on ps3 you should avoid any potential spoilers

Edited by WyattSheepMask

Does anyone else have problems with older on demand content? I'm trying to make my way through ecw hardcore tv but it's pretty much impossible due to it freezing every 10 seconds. Where as playing newer on demand content such as last year's elimination chamber, works perfectly.

Edit: I'm using the ps4 app

Edited by rollthedice

Does anyone else have problems with older on demand content? I'm trying to make my way through ecw hardcore tv but it's pretty much impossible due to it freezing every 10 seconds. Where as playing newer on demand content such as last year's elimination chamber, works perfectly.

Edit: I'm using the ps4 app

It's something that happens rarely. One thing you can try is clearing your Continue Watching and Viewing Activity by going to your WWE Network account through a laptop browser.

Also try keeping these kind of question in the Network FAQ thread, and just use this to recommend content etc.

The July 4th WWE Live event from Tokyo is to be broadcast live on the network. This is the event that recently had Brock Lesnar v Kofi Kingston advertised and will also feature (spoilered just in case):

NXT Title Match- Kevin Owens v Finn Balor

Also advertised are Jericho, WWE United States Champion John Cena, The Lucha Dragons, Paige, Neville, King Barrett, Dolph Ziggler, WWE Divas Champion Nikki Bella, Cesaro & Tyson Kidd, WWE Tag Team Champions The New Day and the injured Hideo Itami.