Best things to watch on the network?

Jimmy Boy

• Paid Members

Was watching a few Mid-South Wrestling shows in the "Black History Month" section. Is there any chance MORE of these shows being added to the main sections? It really is tremendous. Check out the one at the bottom of the list where Butch Reed wants Ric Flair (oo-er).

Edited by bAzTNM#1

• Paid Members

Judy Bagwell on a pole, just for pole, read Fork Lift! 

Goldberg walking out of the match as well as he refused to follow the script and then Tony Schiavone popping up with "what are they going to do, improvise?" 

Late 2000 WCW is on my list to watch before Feb ends. I'm enjoying Nitro at the min though, watched xmas day 95 and new years day 96 this morning. Excellent stuff.

Prob won't happen for a while, but I'd love for the old episodes of WCW main event and Saturday night to go on, watched the one with Simmons/Vader on the other day and loved it.

• Paid Members

New Blood Rising is actually shockingly entertaining. Some decent quality matches on there, and the terrible stuff is either so bad it's good or actually quite funny (see the Lance Storm vs Mike Awesome match just mentioned).

WCW in the second half of 2000 wasn't that bad, it was just fucked by then because of all the shite in '99 and the first part of 2000

How often do they add new episodes of Nitro by the way? I've just finished 1995 so ages off catching up but I've had the network for a fortnight now and they haven't added anything since then

Im suprised how long its taking them. I know they're not going to chuck it all out there in one go, but the fact we've only got RAWs up mid 1996 and Nitro to the end of 1996 is annoying.

I've got 97,98,99, 00 and 01 Raw and SD on dvd, but it'd be easier if I could have it on the network (and better quality). Not seen any of Nitro so im makng my way through 1996 now, hopefully theres more up by the time i get to the end