Best things to watch on the network?

Jimmy Boy

• Paid Members

JCP was bought out by Turner, it was rebranded as WCW. GCW is another territory. That's pretty much the basic. November 1988 is the change from JCP/WCW, but it's minor branding changes. The weekly shows are easy enough to follow but they had a fuck ton other syndicated programs on the box then too.

GCW was Georgia Championship Wrestling which had the TV show on TBS called "World Championship Wrestling". JCP is Jim Crockett Promotions which ran the Mid-Atlantic territory. The Georgia Promoters sold out to Vince McMahon in 1984 and then Vince sold the promotion to Jim Crockett, which is how Georgia and Mid-Atlantic became one promotion, which was commonly known as the NWA. Then that promotion became WCW after Turner bought it in 1988.

Im sure WCW was on ITV

Yeh around the early to mid 90's, that and American Gladiators were on very late.

Glad to see I wasn't going mad as I didn't recall WCW on Sky barring the german channel

Edited by thegamehhh

• Paid Members

The Edge & Christian Show was a bit shit this week. It's hit. & miss at the best of times, but this one is definitely worth skipping

This was the first episode I ever watched, I put it on in the background and found myself chuckling along at quite a lot of it. I take it I'm sure to enjoy the rest then? When they first announced it I thought it looked a bit cringey from the trailer.

New episode of Table for 3 featuring Ric Flair, Arn Anderson and Tully Blanchard has just been uploaded

Outstanding, I'll be all over that.

Edited by PunkStep