Best things to watch on the network?

Jimmy Boy

• Paid Members

She's a late replacement for the original guest. Not sure why Hogan was switched out, tbh... :)

I wish those revelations would have held out for another few weeks. That show had the potential to be great.

Edited by garynysmon

The Nash special is a nice little piece

I noticed that old Hulk was edited out of the NWO footage but Vincent seemed to make the cut

The behind the scenes stuff from Nash's 1995 win was also pretty interesting

Edited by Doctor Whos Next

• Paid Members

The Nash special is a nice little piece

I noticed that old Hulk was edited out of the NWO footage but Vincent seemed to make the cut

The behind the scenes stuff from Nash's 1995 win was also pretty interesting

Hopefully if they do a history wipe of Hogan they replace him historically with Virgil. " Wow the atmosphere between the Rock and Virgil at Wrestlemania 18 was amazing"

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

The Lesnar/Taker Summerslam preview special was quite great. Made me interested in a match that until now I'd rather not have seen. Made Lesnar look like a proper unstoppable monster, verging on psychopathic and Taker a right determined fucker who'd rather finish the match dead than on his back. The way they cut up their match in to highlights made it looks like a true epic too rather than the slow, sluggish affair it actually was.  Hopefully they can produce a good yin and Summerslam, Taker looks a lot better now than he did back then so my expectations are rising. He really did look terrible, don't understand why noone told him that St Tropez look he was going for was ridiculous.

Edited by stumobir

The last conference call thing that had they mentioned about some WCW Nitro:Escalating The War season, which I assume is where they will add more from 97 and into 98.

There's also supposedly 50 new episodes of ECW Hardcore TV going up soon, but I read about that a good six weeks or do ago and haven't seen anything since