Best things to watch on the network?

Jimmy Boy

I'm really surprised that they're wasting one of Lesnar's PPV appearances on a Battleground event. He's never had a match at a Survivor Series since his return they shoud've kept it for that. Anyway now that Brock has turned babyface and seems to be taking on The Authority I hope we don't get another Lesnar V Triple H feud down the line.

• Awards Moderator

They should do lots of this kind of thing: Daniel Bryan picks five great moments.

Now admittedly there's tosh in there like "my missus faces Steph" but it's worth it for the odd forgotten gem like Regal v Ultimo Dragon.

Such an easy film, stick a camera in someone's face, five minutes talky and done. I'd still really like to hear commentary tracks from the wrestlers. Austin's on his podcasts were great.

Monday after Raw, the network will be airing The Legendary Stories of Dusty Rhodes, which will include legends and current WWE/NXT superstars talking about Dusty. It's meant to be happening live in the arena and will apparently feature Cody Rhodes.

Swerved definitely has some good stuff, moreso in episode 2 than episode 1, but some of it is a waste of time. Rollins' ego has been the best bit so far, and then the dirty old woman, although that one could've gone further than it did.

Yeah it was a fun little show, its amazing that they would react like that given there are clearly cameras there. Barrett just reacted like a hardnut but Rollins reacts like an absolute dick. He clearly picked up more than a bit of wrestling training from CM Punk.

This Week in WWE and Superstars is how I keep up with WWE TV.

Haven't bothered getting Sky since I moved into my own home last October, the Network is all I need. When my folks binned Sky off a few years back I was always adamant the first thing Id get when I got my own place was Sky.

It'll give you all the major goings on from both RAW & Smackdown. There's always the condensed version of RAW on Sky One over the weekend

When was the last time something major happened on Smackdown? Must've at least been during the UPN years.