Roger Lloyd-Pack 'Trigger' Dead

The British Bushwacker

• Awards Moderator
Was funny in his own way, popped up in a few things over the years including Harry Potter I think? Sad news

Yes, he played Bartemius Crouch Sr in the fourth Potter film.

Very sad news, didn't know he was ill at all. I knew of him mostly from the Vicar of Dibley, and little appearances like Doctor Who and Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy, but saw him on stage as Sir Andrew Aguecheek in Twelfth Night this time last year, and he was excellent - fantastic sense of comic timing, very funny indeed. Saw him by the stage door after the play and he seemed a really nice chap too. RIP.

• Paid Members

My Mrs used to attend a Lindy Hop dance class with him every week a few years back, apparently was a lovely man, which I have no trouble believing. Not a huge Only Fools fan, but have always enjoyed his work. Very sad news. R.I.P

• Awards Moderator
Very sad news, didn't know he was ill at all. I knew of him mostly from the Vicar of Dibley, and little appearances like Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy, but saw him on stage as Sir Andrew Aguecheek in Twelfth Night this time last year, and he was excellent - fantastic sense of comic timing, very funny indeed.

Definitely. No matter how much you watch Only Fools... and know the 'Alright, Dave' line was coming, the timing and manner in which he delivered it still made me laugh every time. As others have said, from interviews he seemed like such a great guy. Was always my favourite character in Only Fools... but he'll hopefully be remembered for many things and not just Trigger.

• Paid Members
Was always my favourite character in Only Fools... but he'll hopefully be remembered for many things and not just Trigger.

1484704_10151906674149352_305516524_n.jpg

"I can't go anywhere without anyone going on about it."

Poor fella

As said fantastic timing and a great actor in more serious roles, actually played sinister and sleazy very well, remember him in a couple of episodes of Survivors playing a scumbag

Sad news, the "I thought you said it was open 24 hours a day?" "Yeh, but not at night" line fron Only Fools still makes me burst out laughing now. RIP

"If it's a girl, they're calling her Sigourney after the actress. If it's a boy, they'll call him Rodney. After Dave".

That line gets me giggling every time too.

RIP RL-P

Archived