Roger Lloyd-Pack 'Trigger' Dead

The British Bushwacker

• Paid Members

Sad to hear this. Like everyone has said, a really good actor with great comedy timing. His facial expressions were hilarious as well. One of the few comedy actors who I'd laugh before they'd even said anything. I liked him whenever I saw him in serious roles as well, but yeah, he'll be mostly remembered as Trigger.

Some of the Trigger quotes in here are great. I loved the one with the brooms as well. Can't remember the exact quote but something like "I've had this same broom for 20 years. It's had 17 different handles and 13 different heads". Something like that. It was funnier than I've just made it sound just by his delivery and the facial expressions of him, Del and Rodney.

Always imagined he'd be a good guy in real life as well so it's nice to hear that's true.

RIP.

Real shame, brilliant actor. Only a Fools and Horses is supposed to be returning for a spirt relief clip and then possibly a new episode. It won't be the same without Trigger. Sad to think so many have died involved with the show.

But as people say he was great in many other things,no used to like him in the Vicat of Dibley.

• Paid Members

One of my favourites from OFAH was when they were talking about one-hit wonders.

"Gandhi."

"That's right, G- WHAT?!"

"Yeah, he did one great film and we never saw him again."

RIP Roger Lloyd-Pack. One of the stalwarts.

Sad news indeed. Loved OFAH growing up and regularly throw on a few of the old episodes if i'm ever feeling a bit down or nostalgic.

My favourite line of his was from Jolly Boy's Outing on the bus.

Jevon: You've got to give it to Del Boy, he did all the catering by himself.

Mickey Pearce: Leave off Jevon, can you imagine Del Boy standing in the kitchen cutting up all them loaves? He probably got some idiot to do it for him.

Trigger: No, I made them

• Paid Members
Had a daughter who popped up in a few films too, Emily Lloyd. Claimed she became unwell after being attacked by the Dalai Lama's dogs(!). She was more in the 90s though.

RIP Trig :(

There's something you learn every day- just checked her Wiki page and she was the lead in the film Wish You Were Here, a role known for saying 'Up Your Bum' a lot. Good film.

The source of plenty of adolescent fantasies, that film. Up your bum!

EDIT: good grief, just looked her up on google images; let's just say that time has not been kind.

Archived